Sign in to follow this  
dreab_boy

Creation vs Evolution

I stopped it 4 mins into it. But these delusional idiots seem to be making biblical facts up on the spot. They are being questioned by a normal journalist and stumbling. Imagine these guys being questioned by a professional paleontologist or archaeologist.

In no way are they helping their cause. They are teaching young minds their own bullshit stories and facts. You could not even make the pope believe some of that crap.

Most frustrating video I've seen all year. How can you answer every question with 'because it's in the bible' and still have no doubts about your faith? It sucks that they breed faster and in more numbers than smart people, mainly cause that's what 'God' wants.

The greatest selling fiction book of all time is not Twilight or The Da Vinci Code,

but the bible!

I grew up in a Catholic family, then my immediate family was sort of dis-owned from the rest because my parents got a divorce. Very confusing for an 8 year old. And it still makes no sence!

*Hmm, can actually see this thread going into a downward spiral of arguments. See it happen quite bad on a number of forums I frequent..

Edited by Incary

i laughed so hard when the guy at 8:04 talked

i sapose its a different way to look at it, cant really blame them, they were probably brought up to think that way

Impreza vs Evolution

Sports and religion son, sports and religion.

This makes me so angry!!!!!!!!!!

the guy at the start shoots himself in the foot by saying jesus helps create things!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they should be shot!

No, shot.

I have no time for people like that. They manipulate the weak minded and prey on the needy

And a prime example of what happens if you are a non believer in the US.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/editors-picks/23848...s-bible-comment

It sure is a one way system huh. Can we sue the religious folk who come to our front door and try to force their believes upon us?

absolutely shot!!

it is people like this who start all the bullsh*t that happens around the world!!

That's probably taking it a bit far. I'm pretty sure the fanatical christians aren't the cause of violent crime, war, and the financial crisis. Also shooting them is a bit far also - if the parents are sending their kids along to that tour, it's not the tour guide f**king the kids up.

But them and people like them are largely responsible for over-legislation, PC bullshit, and a litigious society.

Some of the posts here are equally fanatical.

I'm pretty much diametrically opposed in my beliefs to everything on that clip, but acting fanatical and defensive in return is almost as bad.

Guest Ari Gold

The dinosaur bones were put there by god to test our faith.

Yes I agree. There are fanatics on both sides of the fence.

without causing a sh*tfight about nothing, espeacially as we agree although maybe in different degrees(far far far from fanactic!!)

i just hate to see children and animals taken advantage of or exploited, its a real sore point with me, and in this instance the added religion injection just boiled my rage!!!

i fully believe in each to there own but preachers really push my buttons toooo!

didnt intend to incite conflict, was just a combination of personal dislikes all in one, and found it hard to bite my tounge :rolleyes:

Next time you are approached/door-knocked by a preacher follow these steps:

Interupt them, then

Ask them if they would be willing to completely change their entire beleif system based purely on you ramblings, then

If they are still there then they havent taken the hint, tell them to shut up and go away.

i can imagine scientists getting really worked up about this, they have every right to, think about all the money and years of research that has gone into the findings of evolution. To have some Idiots come along a say it is fantasy is terrible!

They say that evolution is just as much a religion as creation because they are both just beliefs... um i think there is plenty of scientific evidence for evolution, is there any for 'creation'? no

If they toured a Buddhist temple and did similar can you imagine how that would go down??? you get what i'm saying?

Although this is very frustrating to watch I don't think it has done religion any favours. Im not religious but I think religion has it's place, however these 2 guys and their followers, what a bunch of naive twits.

Fairly topical given the front-page story of the baby mammoth. Do a google search to see creationists views on the find.

Also note that the Herald puts this as front page news, yet the mammoth was found in 2007!

Of course Christians start wars.

Who doesn't start wars?

Of course Christians start wars.

Who doesn't start wars?

Budda

What if there was no beginning? At all? What if everything has always been here, and always will be?

Then neither would make much sense :o

Budda

Looololollololoolollipops but neither did Jesus.

The preachings of Jesus have nothing to do with the rantings of churches , the bible was written approx 300years after the so-called resurrection [ "by people that had witnessed it"]

As an ex Car Dealer I can honestly say "Same Game Different Product" [ they seem to be better at finding suckers, who are not protected by the "Fair Trading Act" ]

In 1954 Einstein wrote " ... The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish."

I myself,have been labelled an "Athiest" many times, which is wrong because an athiest takes an opposing view to a belief. [ how can I hold an view to something that simply doesn't exist ]

I have one thing to say about the stupidity of faith [ faith is the real problem ]

"MY INVISIBLE FRIEND IS BETTER THAN YOUR INVISIBLE FRIEND" that's how stupid an childish religion [ and religous wars ] are