Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Crazy cop killing freak?!

Guest Simon*

This has been my day today.

I even went down to the cafe nearest where it's happening at lunchtime to sit just outside the roadblocks and listen to the gunfire. No sh*t

I had a double flat white

Was it a nice flat white?

Yeah I just saw it on the news right now. Not something you would really expect to see around here.

Guest Simon*

It was. Blair was back - he makes good coffee

AOS have the place shut down, they've killed power to the neighbourhood and the Special Tactics Group have the ball now. Be interesting to see whose patience wears out first

Fully. Will be watching the news in the morning for sure!

Im glad you enjoyed your 'shot' of coffee Si :P

Edited by KSMYRS

He killed a cop. Why not just set the house alight and save us some wasted tax dollers on keeping the piece of sh*t behind bars.

Fingers crossed he goes down in a hail of bullets.

From what I'm hearing there is an apc there, and they are ment to be storming the place soon

Guest Ari Gold

This has been my day today.

I even went down to the cafe nearest where it's happening at lunchtime to sit just outside the roadblocks and listen to the gunfire. No sh*t

I had a double flat white

Did you have some biscotti?

He killed a cop. Why not just set the house alight and save us some wasted tax dollers on keeping the piece of sh*t behind bars.

Fingers crossed he goes down in a hail of bullets.

Amen to that!

Its still ongoin. Looks like the army was brought in overnight.

Only one word describes him.....Scum

I wouldn't say scum. Looks like hes just in to deep.

I sympathise for him. Its a rat sh*t thing to do, kill someone, and now his whole life is out the window. Eye for an eye

I want them to ram a tank into his house and kill the f**ker! For the police to leave one of their men is bull sh*t! Drive the tank over him and pick him up! Can you imagine his wife/family knowing their husband/dad is dead and still laying cold on the shooters property!

Whats wrong with this country.... kill the mother f**ker!

He has had enough time now to rig his house with explosives and set up his fortress. Read in the paper this morning that he strived to be like Rambo... :lol:

Don't you mean whats right with this country in this situation?

If this was America or the likes, sure KILL HIM KILL HIM rambo styles. But this is NZ. f**k that Macho rambo storm the house and kill him bullshit.

Take him alive, lock him up forever or wait until he kills himself. Negotiators can negotiate the body being recovered and if they cant, they're not very f**king good at what they're paid to do.

I wouldn't say scum. Looks like hes just in to deep.

I sympathise for him. Its a rat sh*t thing to do, kill someone, and now his whole life is out the window. Eye for an eye

Are you serious? You sympathise with someone who opens fire on a number of officers who are unarmed and helpless? What about the innocent civilian whos in critical condition because they so happened to get caught in his crossfire?

I would like to see how you would react if it was one of your family members who was injured or killed because of some crazed nutter.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by 3 SERIES

I have to disagree PJay. At the moment he pulled the trigger (as opposed to just waving the gun around) he went from "in too deep" to "grease spot on the carpet".

Yeah sorry Pjay, but Ive got NO sympathy for him either he got himself into the mess, and now he's F**k'n screwed.

Hes just lucky that hes in NZ and not the US, or he wouldve been a corpse about 20 hours ago.

Ive got a freind who is a cop in Napier, so we were stressing, hoping it wasnt him for a while yesterday, luckily it wasnt.

Edit, pointless argument

Basically this man also has a family. And killing him outright wont fix anything. You all wave your torches and pitch forks, ill happily condemn him via the Jury

Edited by Pjay

Don't you mean whats right with this country in this situation?

If this was America or the likes, sure KILL HIM KILL HIM rambo styles. But this is NZ. f**k that Macho rambo storm the house and kill him bullshit.

Take him alive, lock him up forever or wait until he kills himself. Negotiators can negotiate the body being recovered and if they cant, they're not very f**king good at what they're paid to do.

I can see where you're coming from but I wont be shedding a tear if he ends up in a body bag.

I can see where you're coming from but I wont be shedding a tear if he ends up in a body bag.

And no, neither will I.

I just don't see it as the best thing in this situation. Which is why the men in black haven't stormed him yet. They have half a brain.

The man can only stay awake for so long

The scumbag should at least let them collect the cops body off the front lawn.

I would rather see him rot in jail full of pain than be killed and be painfree...but then that opens another can of worms such as, should life in jail mean life...

Guest Simon*

Well I had to take the long way to work this morning because they've pushed the cordon out. They brought in Army LAVs overnight as you guys have said. I would hope that they use them to shield an effort to collect Sen. Const Snee's body, but the danger I guess is that it looks like an assault, or a veiled attempt to the gunman.

Good news that they managed to get all the neighbours out, it opens things up for them a bit.

I suspect when his patience wears out he will start shooting and charge the cops, knowing that they'll have to shoot him. Suicide by cop, it's the American way. Then he won't have to do it himself.

I don't mind if they kill or catch him personally, either way brings a resolution to it. They won't preemptively shoot him though, that's not the Police mandate.

Basically this man also has a family. And killing him outright wont fix anything. You all wave your torches and pitch forks, ill happily condemn him via the Jury

+1

I still think every Police officer needs to be armed with a glock, so they could have layed that crazy c**t down straight off, might have prevented the mess he has caused so far.

What a load of bollocks I'm reading here.

This a***hole has shown no respect for others lives, so why should the police show any respect for his life.

The last time a police officer was killed in Napier, the killer was hunted down and blown away. The police should do the same again. They now have the LAV111's there and they are armed with a 25mm M242 Bushmaster cannon.

Let's see him get away from that.

Edited by C0SM0S