Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

Car Jacked

So Thought I'd post it on here so other people can be wary when out driving.

I went out to a drinks on Friday night which was particularly boring but thats beside the point. I left around 10:40pm and on the way home I thought I'd have a binge on lollies and stopped at the BP in Herne Bay and so I pulled in and parked in the parking they have outside the shop and I got out to see someone standing right in front of me. My guess is he was pretty drunk and was a big as f**king white guy in one of those samoan skirt things (LOL) and I just closed the door and locked the car and walked inside while he was trying to say stuff to me, mainly asking where "the bitches were" I didnt know where the bitches were and as far as I knew he was the one wearing a skirt so if anyone had any idea it would have been him.

Anyway I just said I didnt know and was relatively friendly to the weirdo and I got what I was in there for and went back to my car, only to find there were now the big white dude and 2 other other black guys standing there, slightly shitting myself at this point I go to the car and unlock the car and go to get in while these guys are walking around the car just saying "gangster car for a young fella" "sexy fuken interior" (kinda smiled at that one since i happen to agree) " Must pull so many bitches" " f**king unfair how some people have everything" this kind of thing and my as I opened the door to get in one of them stood infront of the door so I couldnt close it and kept saying all sorts of things, pretty much about how sh*t his life was and how unfair it is. They were looking pretty and angry and I was just like "Look mate I got to get going" and while doing this I turn on the car, thankfully for my glitched electrics at the moment the doors auto locked and I just put it in drive and rolled enough so the dude wasnt in the way of my door closing and they were kinda walking along side as I was rolling forward slightly and I reached out to grab the door to close it and one dude was frantic trying to open the passenger door swearing the banging the window and the other dude went to grab my am and I just floored it outta there. This point totally freaking out looking in the rear veiw and the were jumping in their car to chase me and my car isnt exactly fast but just lucky I know my way around the area and they chased me down Jervois Road and to the end and I went down Herne Bay Road then onto Marine Parade and I know the road is a loop that links back up to the main road where there are several different ways to go and I just went what ever way seemed logical and pulled into someones driveway and turned the car off and sat for like 20 mins. But yeah thats what happend, sounds so crazy I guess you had to be there to know how yuck it was. Got home in the end and woke up in the morning two two flat tires so dont know how that happend but none of that was a great way to kick off my weekend! So the moral is to be wary of yuck people that want your car!

Losers man. Good to hear you're unscathed though

heaps of this sort of sh*t is happening around the central/herne bay area at the moment. Something similar happened to my mate on Richmond Road.

Man thats sh*t. If they took the time to think about it they would realize they have nothing because their just losers. Cowards too. I believe we should start putting them out of their missery making it safer for people and improving the gene pool.

A similar thing happen to me & some mates back in the day. Got chased and cornered so just ran one of them over. $900 to fix the car and the guy had to pay ha.

Edited by M3 Cab

sorry to here that man fuking wankers

ive got a few sorrys like yours but around east south way not good...

Hahah white guy in a skirt...lavalava most probably, theres heaps of those white samoan types around that area that head over from grey lynn etc to crash parties, ive been at a few where this has been the case...

Always wasted off their faces and looking for trouble..Guys with nice euro cars are usually targets. but i have my own way at getting back at these losers :P wont say on here haha

Been there too Ryan. Similar situation. It's the intimidation that gets me. Makes me pissed off as f**k.

Even just aresholes being rude make me feel the same way. Parked in a construction site driveway the other day in the middle of the night and some retard turns up, comes up to the car, and says "Truck coming in here soon. f**k off." I'm surprised the dipshit was even able to formulate the two-syllable word in that sentence.

I just smiled, said sweet as bro and moved 20m up the road. Schemed about stopping the truck on the main road and detouring it, but didn't think to get the drop kick's name, so wouldn't have been able to come up with a plausible story to tell the truck driver so didn't.

It's usually not worth it getting your own back, but if you ever get the chance to in those sort of situations, I say do it.

It's sad that there are people out there that are such losers that that is the only way they can entertain themselves.

F*kn low lifes!... jelousy is getting worse and worse.

Glad you and the car came out ok.

Hate that feeling.

Had a similar situation but not as bad last year. The Druged/boozed up guy only got away with steeling Lukes Hat, we drove off in the direction he ran and looked for him to no avail.

I guess the servo attendant would of been a great help call the cops I would of, suppose you did, only thing you can do, that happened to a guy who was visiting friends, that I was visiting and the guys who staunched him out ending up turning up to that house as they reackon they knew someone there, but there were a few of us there so they ended up pulling out pretty quicly when they realised how many people were there quicly changed there tune to sweet, were cool etc, just not worth the court appearance if you have to go.

dodgey central auckland ay, least you got away unharmed

next time carry a bat ;)

Sounds like we both had a pretty rough weekend.

Glad you and your car (minus the tyres!) are sweet.

Some people are so jealous. Their problem, not ours.

Guest FrantiC

I had a similar incident from a road worker once.. When I first got my old 325i coupe, Drove to work on a staurday morning around 6:30am. Parked round back of New World in Hastings where they had road workers working there on the street a few meters behind. My car was LOUD.. Loud enough one of the maori guys started walking over to me. I was thinking he wanted me to move the car, but he goes to me "ARE YOU THE PIECE OF S**T THATS BEEN DOING SKIDS AROUND HERE AE BOY" I was like WTF!?!?. I had locked my car, And was putting the keys in my pocket when the guy came around beside me grabbed my neck and arm and held me down against the bonnet demanding my F'ing keys. I was 16 when this happened too, I was shitting myself too. All I could say was "no man please im sorry im sorry im sorry". He told me if he ever sees me or my car around there again it'll be gone before I know it! So from then on I parked in the front car park even though we weren't allowed lol.

and fwiw, No I hadn't done skids before, that was like the first time I had driven it to work after getting it back on the road.

Some people ae!!

What a bunch of f**king tossers man... I hate people that f**k with other peoples sh*t.

Edited by antil33t

^+1, Nothing pisses me off more, Specially when its your own sh*t. Ha.

That would have been pretty scary lol FrantiC.

Some people, Fark..

Edited by Poontangsquibble

Hey Ryan, hope you called the cops, they can use BP's footage to see if they recognize them, they could be targeting other people too. Maybe they thought you would hand them the keys, and secondly maybe thought you would pull over when your tyres went flat, no doubt you were high on adrenaline to notice.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz,all this crime makes me think we need a bimmersport neighborhood watch. :)

+1 for bimmerwatch

Sick of criminals and young Bucks with no sense of respect. Had my left rear quarter kicked in a month ago. luckly it popped out without much paint crazing.

Kids these days :rolleyes:

Similar thing happen to mates of mine on Pakuranga Highway. They got chased and the car got bottled. But they led the fools into a trap in a dead end street. Three mid 20s Maori guys got delt too by 10 or so 16 year olds.

Only sh*t thing was that the police prosecuted my some of my friends. Three of my mates did three months in that Youth Jail thing for assault. But the Maori guys that attempted the Hi-Jack got dealt to pretty bad. e.g. broken eye sockets, missing teeth etc.

They got more than they deserved in my opinion. But then you also have to wonder how many others those pieces of sh*t had beaten to steal their cars.

next time carry a bat ;)

Saw that happen once... dude hit samoan in the head with the bat... the samoan took it off him and the dude went to hospital.

DON'T carry a bat (or any other weapon) unless you want to be on the receiving end of it.

Best thing to do is get in your car (if possible) and drive to a cop shop.

But the Maori guys that attempted the Hi-Jack got dealt to pretty bad. e.g. broken eye sockets, missing teeth etc.

Pwned. Atleast they got what they deserved.

Guest Ari Gold

Heh we nearly got jacked for the iS while in Orewa, thank christ it started first time as one drunk dude had a pretty impressive knife.

Been in these situations to Ryan.. Dragged one about 200m up the road by his hand that was jammed in my closed/locked door.. and another where my ex was run off the road and received a bottle through her window and got clobbered in the head.. That was in broad daylight on Te-Irirangi Rd!!