Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

Car Jacked

Damn Ryan! Close call. Who else gets so wound up by stuff like this?

One of my friends just this weekend got a broken jaw for walking past an alleyway in town, he happened to make eye contact with some waste-of-air who was lurking down there... Totally pointless.

Good to see you are not in a newspaper under a 'Vicious Assualt' headline.

Good to hear ya ok. Had same thing in home town of Napier, some tosser tried to open the door of my car at a stop sign, had my 16 yr old son with me and cos i'm 6ft and he's 6'2" we both sit real low in the car. So we both got out of the car and 2 of this scumbags mates came out from behind a building, the first guy started to say something and then suddenly said 'oh sorry bro' turned out he recognised me as the doorman of the local stripclub and thought better of it lol.

Doesn't always work out for the thugs I was at a burger bar (white lady in Auckland) years ago and these guys were asking everyone for the time, perinial favourite of theirs, and this little scrawny white guy turned around and just laid out these three gorilla's just smoked them, pro boxer must of been and sounded Irish, funny as, so quick just heard the thuds and thats was it.

Again Ryan, glad your ok, it could've been the same dudes that followed me :ph34r: (afterall they were in a subaru too haha) Back in school... about 5 years ago a friend of mine had a ridiculous e30 with gold pearl, he got stabbed and his car stolen... NEVER got to new lynn shooters at night....

Bahhh! This pisses me off imensly! They have no right what so ever. Glad to hear your all good Ryan.. sometimes you wish you were superman aye lol!

F*kn low lifes!... jelousy is getting worse and worse.

Glad you and the car came out ok.

Hate that feeling.

Had a similar situation but not as bad last year. The Druged/boozed up guy only got away with steeling Lukes Hat, we drove off in the direction he ran and looked for him to no avail.

Haha so forgot about that Blair but same scenario! That guy was P fried hard! Im kinda glad we didnt find him again cause anger had the better of me, who knows what the outcome would have been...

Thats feral, and it sounds like its happened to a lot of others here too! Sounds like something needs to change in Auckland..

Bullshit like this is just not needed.

The other night in the middle of no where i was driving home and came to a give way sign, there was a van there parked with the door open, so my mate puts the window down to see if they are ok, thought it would be the right thing to do seeing they could of been broken down or something, the driver just jumps out of the car and goes "have you got a lighter?" and because neither me or my mate smoked my mate said no, and then the guy just starts running at the car. With a tap of the gas and a dumping of the clutch and left him behind in a ball of smoke. What the f*** are some of these people thinking. My guess is he was a P Fry. His eyes were sticking out of his head.

I always drive with my doors locked now, always in Auckland, *cough Papakura, cough*.

It's happened to me in Tauranga in my e36. Me and my mates jumped into my car after watching a movie minding our own business. My mate pointed out a WRX that her ex used to own, which was full of some pretty staunch looking girls. Next thing we pull up to an intersection heading towards the Mount, and my left passenger door gets flung open, with this butch chick asking who the frick we were, "looking at her Rex like that". My mate (who is a platnium blondie) was like "Uhhhh what are you talking about???". The Butchie replied "Whatcha gonna do beeyotch? I'll just yank out your extensions from your skull". Haha luckily her mates hussled her back to her car. God. Some people just thing they're from the streets of Compton. :D

Bullshit like this is just not needed.

The other night in the middle of no where i was driving home and came to a give way sign, there was a van there parked with the door open, so my mate puts the window down to see if they are ok, thought it would be the right thing to do seeing they could of been broken down or something, the driver just jumps out of the car and goes "have you got a lighter?" and because neither me or my mate smoked my mate said no, and then the guy just starts running at the car. With a tap of the gas and a dumping of the clutch and left him behind in a ball of smoke. What the f*** are some of these people thinking. My guess is he was a P Fry. His eyes were sticking out of his head.

Sounds like a Pap Lokal. (Papamoa Local) lol.

glad it wasn't as bad than it couldve been and sounds like you handled it well.. me and my mate got a knife pulled on us at a servo in chch and i was sitting in the passangers seat and the dude had the door open and i was getting a bit lippy he tried to kick me in the head and got the b pillar on his shin and was in so much pain we drove off real fast.

people like that should get filtered out of society when they show signs of being like that.. like whilst they are at school.

I always drive with my doors locked now, always in Auckland, *cough Papakura, cough*.

It's happened to me in Tauranga in my e36. Me and my mates jumped into my car after watching a movie minding our own business. My mate pointed out a WRX that her ex used to own, which was full of some pretty staunch looking girls. Next thing we pull up to an intersection heading towards the Mount, and my left passenger door gets flung open, with this butch chick asking who the frick we were, "looking at her Rex like that". My mate (who is a platnium blondie) was like "Uhhhh what are you talking about???". The Butchie replied "Whatcha gonna do beeyotch? I'll just yank out your extensions from your skull". Haha luckily her mates hussled her back to her car. God. Some people just thing they're from the streets of Compton. :D

Tauranga is full of retards. At the start of the year I was walking down the Mount in the evening with my arm in a sling, I had a broken colar bone, and out of no where this dark fella comes out and stands in front of me waving his fists wanting to have a fight. I said "Are you joking? I have a broken colar bone for Christs sake" or something a long those lines, luckly his mates, who actually looked just as thick as he did, had a little sense and pulled him away. MORONS.

Sounds like a Pap Lokal. (Papamoa Local) lol.

Funny you say that, it was at the Kairua road intersection, just down from the Papamoa roundabout. Heh!

Tauranga is full of retards. At the start of the year I was walking down the Mount in the evening with my arm in a sling, I had a broken colar bone, and out of no where this dark fella comes out and stands in front of me waving his fists wanting to have a fight. I said "Are you joking? I have a broken colar bone for Christs sake" or something a long those lines, luckly his mates, who actually looked just as thick as he did, had a little sense and pulled him away. MORONS.

Hahaha. Apart from my incident with the butch, and a little beeyotch scratching up my e36 at school, I've been sweet, *touch wood*.

I miss Tauranga so much.

You sussed your tyres sweet Ryan??

Jeez New Zealand is starting to sound like South Africa. Soon BMW in NZ will be offering self-defence classes with every new car sold too haha

Good to hear you're alright Ryan.

Edited by Eddy

Wow Ryan! That was a close call.

Glad to hear you're alright. I heard this has happened but not as much as everyone is saying.

Those tyres are a very small price to pay when you think what could have happened.

Nice interior btw B)

damn there's some crazy mofo's out there

Worst I've had is going through McD's drive-through at 2am and coz they close the shop and make everyone walk through drive-through, I'm usually sitting there in my car with heaps of drunk people hanging around waiting for their food and asking me for a ride.

someone mentioned carrying a bat ... my mate used to carry a baseball bat in his car until the cops told him off ...

they said that it could be deemed an offensive weapon as no-one has a reason to have one in their car at 3am lol

What if you just told them your a great fan of baseball and like to go hit a few every now and then?

Worst I've had is going through McD's drive-through at 2am and coz they close the shop and make everyone walk through drive-through, I'm usually sitting there in my car with heaps of drunk people hanging around waiting for their food and asking me for a ride.

Last time i attempted to use the maccas drive thru at that time of night, I had a group of little shitbag kids walk around my car, and upto the speakerbox infront of me, I ended up leaving

Also, Unrelated I've had some little prick do a pile of damage to my old Lancer, by jumping on it's roof.

What if you just told them your a great fan of baseball low-life no-hoper losers and like to go hit a few every now and then?

fixed.

haha STORY THREAD! New Zealand and Auckland in particaular i feel, is becoming so much more dangerous!

Im just waiting for pistols etc to become more of a common thing among bad asses...

haha STORY THREAD! New Zealand and Auckland in particaular i feel, is becoming so much more dangerous!

Im just waiting for pistols etc to become more of a common thing among bad asses...

Unfortunately I think you are right, New Zealand is becoming much more dangerous, and is far from the safe little country at the bottom of the world.

Pretty sad, but I guess that was due to happen with the way in which the world is now a much "smaller" place, and physical isolation means a lot less than it used to.

It is also sad that it is not just the bad parts of Auckland (and other cities) that you have to be vifilant in, it is the nicer areas like Herne Bay etc.

Cheers

Grant

Yeah I am lucky I didnt end up worse off. I mean if he really wanted my car I would have handed over the keys rather than cop a beating.

But the bit I was most impressed with was that the petrol station was quite busy and no one came over to help and stop what was going on and it was pretty obvious that it wasnt a friendly chat... I mean when I floored the gutless bitch out of there I wouldnt have hesitated in running on of them over on the way out but in all honesty I really cant be bothered dealing with another panel beater doing a sh*t job.

I just think its a shame you know, sure every city has crime, just keep it in south Auckland, like I have lived for periods of time in both Herne Bay and St Marys Bay and have never had anything like this happen before the only bad thing I have heard about was the dude who got stabbed at that party the next street over from my old one in Herne Bay.

There just scum and they know it and there was certainly no chance in hell I was going to try take on 3 guys, last time I tried to take one on I ended up getting run over and in hospital so I thought I'd be different and avoid that this time.

The worst part was proberbly being chased though with them screaming out thier windows and I was just trying to get away, yuck feeling.

Stay safe, even when your in a well lit busy place, lock your doors, run and hide!

just out of interest, if your trying to get away from someone that is obviously trying the hurt you and the cops catch you speeding can you get the speeding ticket voided OR are you meant to slow down and take a beating instead of a speeding ticket?