Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

Car Jacked

A friends younger brother was recently in the exact situation you described Jamez.

He crashed, got a beating, AND is being charged for reckless endangerment.

NZ justice... wooo!! NOT

^Pretty harsh. Glad ive never been in any major situations that require salt

Its pretty scary all these stories going around eh. Scares me a bit, being as my car is parked up the drive but still close to the road.

Im always really careful when I crank my stereo, always turn it down a min so so before I park up. Im kinda paranoid about it but worked hard for my car, def wont be leaving it in the garage!

Its pretty scary all these stories going around eh. Scares me a bit, being as my car is parked up the drive but still close to the road.

Im always really careful when I crank my stereo, always turn it down a min so so before I park up. Im kinda paranoid about it but worked hard for my car, def wont be leaving it in the garage!

How about a nice noisey racecar...  :mellow:

Gosh, some of you guys are brave, I'd probably start crying and give them my keys, I'd rather keep my stunning looks than have a broken nose or something. Excess for insurance is cheaper than a nose job....

Such a negative topic...

Well I was at the lights in central Auckland today, and this old fella in his late model E39 next to mine asked me what sort of polish i used on the paintwork, and complemented it's finish. Was refreshing to see someone who appreciates your car, rather than staunch you out.

Did have one drop kick bet that i could pimp 10 bitches in my old 528i a while back tho. lol

Gosh, some of you guys are brave, I'd probably start crying and give them my keys, I'd rather keep my stunning looks than have a broken nose or something. Excess for insurance is cheaper than a nose job....

Really? Who's you insurance with? How'd you get such a low excess?

Seriously though, when you get your car stolen it changes you. Those who have been there know what I mean. I was lucky enough to get my car back, but it never felt the same.

It's pretty common behaviour to ignore an explosive situation. It's the reason they tell women to scream "Fire" instead of rape. Even minor problems, there was a car that had broken down just before the fairfeild bridge roundabout in Hamilton. Everyone just went around the poor girl who was in it. I got out to at least push her over to the side of the road - she told me she'd been sitting there for 15 minutes (probably annoyed so might have been exagerated a bit). It's a disgusting trait of society to just turn a blind eye.

Any luck with the servo re: video surveillance?

It's pretty common behaviour to ignore an explosive situation. It's the reason they tell women to scream "Fire" instead of rape. Even minor problems, there was a car that had broken down just before the fairfeild bridge roundabout in Hamilton. Everyone just went around the poor girl who was in it. I got out to at least push her over to the side of the road - she told me she'd been sitting there for 15 minutes (probably annoyed so might have been exagerated a bit). It's a disgusting trait of society to just turn a blind eye.

I always help when people break down and have nearly been run over twice for doing it. People are so retarded.

Bunch of "whatever we call them" tried to jack me an my mate Anton in the subaru one time. I think they were attracted by the non-negro music playing from my piece of sh*t stereo. We were stopped at a stop sign in epsom. The first one approached the passenger side and said "nice sounds g", and tried to open the passenger door. He then grabbed my mate by the neck and tried to punch him but i floored it. Anton grabbed his arm and we dragged him like 50m with his buddy chasing behind the car. I slammed on the brakes and he ran full tilt into the back of the subey and Anton let go of his arm and we drove off calmly.

I think the best thing i have ever done to protect myself is never f**k people off in your own neighbourhood, and never register your car to your home address.

Edit: oh and always lock your doors

Edited by André3000

I think the best thing i have ever done to protect myself is never f**k people off in your own neighbourhood, and never register your car to your home address.

Woahhhh!!!! So true!

Jesus, has NZ really become that bad in the last 5 years? Seriously, I feel safer in Houston! In the US you just stay out of the Ghetto areas and it's usually no problem. What I hate about NZ is the violent attitude, it doesnt matter where you are. If I come home, I'll aim to live in the South Island thanks, a little more peaceful...