Sign in to follow this  
Jamez

e30 318 convertable for under 5k

would probably get this if i had the money, a good buy for someone if the interior is decent.

I liiiiike

Posted Image

what do you guys think

wow facelift model convertible- didnt know they made 'em. Looks to be a good deal

I want this, like id seriously consider it, someone buy it and swap with me. Then I will put a decent engine in it and make it sexy

1.8 manual vert. That's a deal!

one thing i noticed it has the smily headlight on the left side, now after whoring e30's for a while ive noticed ALOT of post 1990 cars only have one smily on the left, anyone got a reason for this???????

and someone buy it into the bimmersport family, wouldn't take much to make it quite the looker.

Coincidence that the RHS one breaks more often I guess. Smilies are harder to get hold of so most people will just put a regular ellipsoid in.

I want that car!! So cool being a 1993. Someone grab a bargain.

That will be M42 too wont it?

Edit: actually only looks like M40, must have only been the states that got M42 in the cabbie

Edited by Mike

wow facelift model convertible- didnt know they made 'em. Looks to be a good deal

Production of the E30 convertible and touring continued quite a while after the E36 was introduced. It's rare, but not unheard of to see a 1994 registered touring or vert.

looks as if it needs a bit of lovin but could be a mint car for the money!

That is sooo cool! Never really liked convertable cars but that is awesome wish i had spare money :P

That is v. nice!

Maybe a little slow with the m40 1.8 and the extra weight the 'verts carry?

It 's the same car some one posted the other day, at Turners Palmy North, last Thurs I think.

Was $5-6k estimate.

Hi I just noticed an imported black E30 318i convert going through turners tonight in plamy of any ones looking for one estimate $5-6k looks tidy from here, check the website under $6k auction

There.

Someone's changed the price. $8k start bid now. Would have been worth it at the old price. At the new, I want 6cyl.

I hope they get it though. Not enough nice verts out there changing hands, and to be honest they should command a little more.

Guest Simon*

Someone's changed the price. $8k start bid now. Would have been worth it at the old price. At the new, I want 6cyl.

Saw that and gutted.

Am heading down next weekend and if it fit the bill was gonna' make an offer

It's gettin' near 325 vert money now :(

8k is 325i vert money, ad another 2k for the M model with leather and a lsd

Yup,

Re-list was a bit interesting...................there is a v tidy looking 325i vert listed for $500 more asking..........yes its older, yes its red, but hey you could own it for less than 8k & it is anicer looking machine.............

Know which one I would have, no matter how gay a red vert may look.................not pink but............lol