Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Spotted yesterday nice facelift m325i tech2, similar colour to mine in avondale.

And a damn nice pre-facelift m325i in red just about 20 minutes ago, followed me down atkinson, flashed your high beams as you turned away! My car must have looked ridiculous with around 300kg worth of works shopping crammed in every crevice.

Very nice white e36 m3 around tonight. Was driving the other way but pretty sure it's ligit. Had a personalized plate but can't recall it.

Can't be many white ones around? Looked bloody wicked

I await the day that my car is considered "cool" enough to be spotted as such :P

I await the day that my car is considered "cool" enough to be spotted as such :P

get those BBS's and turn your number plate round the right way and it might just happen!

as for me? no chance :(

mm so true . . . k so far plate is turned around :P wheels of any sort are still yet to come

Saw this! Looked stunning, only had 2 seconds to grab my phone for the camera so not the best picture.

Posted Image

Inka ftmfw!

Yeah I spotted that a month or so ago (on page 32) if its the same one. Shouldn't imagine there are too many of them around, especially in bright orange.

Was its plate IJ6460? With big spot lights on the front?

White pre/fl E30 cabrio - number plate: PNC

spotted in Rothesay Bay - looks pretty tidy

Posted Image

This is my mates dads car... full rebuild on it in the last 4 years. been off the road for a long time. was burnt to a crisp so he rebuilt the thing from ground up. sounds absolutely tits...

Haha,

Woah Jase,

I saw this that very same day, i pulled out in front of him on Wairere, indian guy i think. Its so nice and he so knew i was checking it out, he followed me into town/ think he was just heading to town and not actually following me lol

Very tidy

Yo Brooke, I am pretty sure you saw me - it was 3-4 months ago and I live around that area. Mine is a manual 840ci sport and I recall driving into town that day. I am pretty sure the other car was a 850i in the same colour.

My 8 only comes out on a nice day but everytime I do, it is one of the highlights of the week.

Regards,

SS

Saw this today.

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=T

Was the coolest thing I think I've ever seen, on the back it had Rockin Rolls on the tail gate.

It was enormous, parked up in Glen Innes (of all places), no offence to anyone living in Glen Innes.

But it seemed out of place.

Spotted one of the nicest e36's I have ever seen in person at Silvia Park tonight. Around 10:30pm. It was black, with an m3 kit and I parked right next to it. Anyone on heres? I forgot to take down the plate.

Saw this today.

Was the coolest thing I think I've ever seen, on the back it had Rockin Rolls on the tail gate.

It was enormous, parked up in Glen Innes (of all places), no offence to anyone living in Glen Innes.

Yea I have seen that in AK city his mate drives this SATAN

Saw this today.

Yep, see it up in Ponsonby/Grey Lynn all the time. Its part of the Number 1 cars fleet. Seriously cool, it has such great presence.

^ Yeh I have a feeling he bought some of my stuff off trademe, bald guy, with tattoes and glasses.

He drove a brand new black Range Rover on Black rims with a single letter number plate.

Saw this today http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=BMM6

Saw it in Parnell parked up, seen it there before. Looks in Mint condish.

E30WPN yesterday - Up Mt Motoroa, New Plymouth.Saturday Arvo

Quite a nice black Turbo E3O on Lenso RS5's, He gave it a bit sounded awesome.Out the Valley, New Plymouth.Saturday Arvo

Lime green E30 with a Rota.Out the Valley, New Plymouth.Sunday Arvo

Blair (MYE30), Friday Arvo. Northgate, New Plymouth

Shitloads of e30 racecars while on my way to work (6:30-6:45am) and saw the same bunch on the way home (7:00-7:15pm).

Ollie was in the group both times. Easy to spot the orange e30!

Quite a nice black Turbo E3O on Lenso RS5's, He gave it a bit sounded awesome.Out the Valley, New Plymouth.Saturday Arvo

Lime green E30 with a Rota.Out the Valley, New Plymouth.Sunday Arvo

Saw that black E30 drive through Inglemud yesterday.

Green E30 belongs to Matt Pope, works at Just Tyres in the valley.

spotted the most beautiful bmw EVER today EVOSPT. saw it on the motorway heading towards the north shore, i was towing mates silvia on a trailer, tried to keep up but he must of been in a rush lol... had to go home and change my pants after

spotted the most beautiful bmw EVER today EVOSPT. saw it on the motorway heading towards the north shore, i was towing mates silvia on a trailer, tried to keep up but he must of been in a rush lol... had to go home and change my pants after

I think I spotted that yesterday too, along with another e30 M3 EVO, a sexy white alpina'd out e30 and a old school M6. Looked like a bit of a NZ BNW club meet and drive going on. Pitty I was in a Audi lol

Also this on Sunday...

Posted Image

Its VW yes but its bloody nice. 1.8t all highly tuned, big turbo etc, cage and so on. It started as a four door sedan. Dont race it, you have been warned :P

Saw a tidy looking dark blue E36 with black tail lights and bimmersport stickers on the rear passenger window along Remuera Road on Monday morning, looking good..

Spotted a very nice, blue e30 cab down the motorway. I followed it from Papakura to the city at around 6pm last night. Plate is 320CAB.

Yesterday a saw Silver M325 on Popes Road in Takanini, 5 mins ago on the southern motorway saw a white Tech 1 e30 with blue and red stripes over the doors. Both cars looked good with the kits.

Edited by APT

Saw Matt in his E30 driving down Bass road about a month ago. Been meaning to write that in here. Car looks tuff coming down the road!

Also, a guy from school's dad owns that Pantera. He is a lil ginger kid and is a drop kick.

Also, whoever said they spotted that blue tech 2 with alpina stripes, that would be Rob from Bavarian.

Also, that mint tech1 with the old lady driving it used to live in Northcote next to my school. They have had it since new apparently.

Also, That white M6 vert lives in gfield, the guy doesn't know jack sh*t about it.