Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Was that you behind me in the e39??

Nah dont think that was me, I was waiting to turn at the lights to Apollo. You went pass me and turned left at Caltex.

Seen a 330d wagon this morning in palmy, was behind you till you turned off for the mall.

That was probably the wife - Mrs Pom, especially if it was heading to the Plaza!

and also another white e30 that sounds like a turbo 318?

Seen that white 318 around quite a bit near home, definately not a standard 318, probably a turbo, could it be a rotary conversion, sounds like it sometimes?

IIRC its a CA18DET, not a rotor .. unless it is a different car, which in Palmy wouldn't surprise me, there are a lot a young ones driving half wrecked BMWs :(

...in Palmy wouldn't surprise me, there are a lot a young ones driving half wrecked BMWs :(

+1

We don't have a prize pig either but yeah, gat damn.

I have no idea WTF that ^^ means... but hey, each to their own, and yes there are a few tatty white E30s rolling around Palmy at the moment. The one I am talking about is pretty tidy, not mint but tidy and sounds pretty modified under the bonnet, I thought I saw it drive past and park up outside your M&Ds place once Josh?

I have no idea WTF that ^^ means... but hey, each to their own, and yes there are a few tatty white E30s rolling around Palmy at the moment. The one I am talking about is pretty tidy, not mint but tidy and sounds pretty modified under the bonnet, I thought I saw it drive past and park up outside your M&Ds place once Josh?

More than likely yeah, inlaws house, probably one of the brother inlaws mates maybe, not sure.

One of his friends has a very nice resprayed dark brown-ish e30, on black wheels too.

I have no idea WTF that ^^ means... but hey, each to their own, ?

haha what I meant was our BMW has seen better days.... so I guess I shouldn't be so judgemental of others in good ol palmy either.

White E30 coupe on some pretty crazy dished wheels which I presume are some really mint 16 or 17" RS' with german 'd' plates in Merivale, Christchurch yesterday opposite Ivy on Aikmans Road.

Pretty sure someone on here used to own it ages ago, think the guys name was Chris?

I think I saw Paul E (huff3r) in his E30 driving North bound on the Desert Road last Friday morning at about 9(.30) ish?

I was going the other way

I think I saw Paul E (huff3r) in his E30 driving North bound on the Desert Road last Friday morning at about 9(.30) ish?

I was going the other way

Loaded up to the roof? Yeah that would've been me, on my way to Hamilton. Love how the traffics so light that early in the morning. Sorry, saw many E30s that day but I don't remember yours..

Loaded up to the roof? Yeah that would've been me, on my way to Hamilton. Love how the traffics so light that early in the morning. Sorry, saw many E30s that day but I don't remember yours..

Yep sounds about right. Yeh I was just leaving Taupo, sorry forgot to mention I wasn't in my E30.

saw a mint hellrot red E30 parked outside the ilam shops, across from BP. I couldn't tell the make of wheels but I've seen them before on here. Rego was DRF... looked mint as.

White E30 coupe on some pretty crazy dished wheels which I presume are some really mint 16 or 17" RS' with german 'd' plates in Merivale, Christchurch yesterday opposite Ivy on Aikmans Road.

Pretty sure someone on here used to own it ages ago, think the guys name was Chris?

He had 15's on it so unless they have been changed by the new owner, it probabley was his old one.

Great car.

Luxor/bronzitbeige pfl E30 coupe at AUT engineering today. 'MMXXXX' black plates and those 16" black hartge splits. Paint them silver please :P

Looking good

City today

Looked like you had made good use of the tissues before taking the pic!!??

Niiice Car

DBKiwi in his M325i on John St. tonight turning into Jervois. I was sitting on the deck of that baby store or something on the corner by the real estate agents.

Then I saw you again when I was crossing Sentinel Rd. Sorry we may have gotten in your way as you came round the corner haha (we were walking)

Car sounds looks and sounds mean.

Db kiwi heading up John street tonight.

Do you have an E36 on black wheels?

DBKiwi in his M325i on John St. tonight turning into Jervois. I was sitting on the deck of that baby store or something on the corner by the real estate agents.

Then I saw you again when I was crossing Sentinel Rd. Sorry we may have gotten in your way as you came round the corner haha (we were walking)

Car sounds looks and sounds mean.

Thanks! Actually, the centre muffler is on the way out - big time - sounding very rough and rattly at certain RPMs! Dunno where to get one easily.

yup

Think I saw you turn left from John St. into Jervois. Nice car

Spotted a 500sel (i think) Mercedes with the numberplate BMA V8... Choice

AJ_D ran out of Moreton's in the rain on Monday night to shut Dudlee's sunroof. Cute.

I was gonna say hello..