Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

A Must Have

WOH! That is so cool!!!

Ditch the ti for a lazy boy Glenn? :P

Why ? I just need to motorise the LazyBoy now

This could make a great project... 6 months to make a motorised Lazyboy.. it must be able to be steered, no more that 100cc, 4 wheels only and we could then have a competition... slaylem & drags...have the contest over a long weekend break for outer towners that want to participate.... what do you think ???

This could make a great project... 6 months to make a motorised Lazyboy.. it must be able to be steered, no more that 100cc, 4 wheels only and we could then have a competition... slaylem & drags...have the contest over a long weekend break for outer towners that want to participate.... what do you think ???

Do it!!

Haha we use to have a motorised couch down at Cooks Beach. Could fit three of us on it. Made it out of an old Trike offroad bike. See if I can scan in some pitcures.

Could see if we could mount a lay z boy onto my mates deathkart. 900cc Suzuki RR motor on a race frame.

Edd China has done some pretty cool motorised furniture

Here's a link to his site Cummfy Banana

Its undergoing some changes at the moment but there a still a few photos on the home page plus videos on youtube etc

Reminds me of couch racing. Plenty fun until this happens

/me contenplates M52B28 powered lazy boy.....

Edited by antil33t

^^^^

Would do but may take a while to drive up from Timaru :D

Yeah - but the engine would be nicely worn in by the time you got in Auckland, and you could literally stop and smell the roses on the way up.

Cheers

Grant

Me and my mate built a bar stool racer in High School. I'll ask him if he's still got it lying around. Maybe we could have South Island round :lol:

Trailer park boys at their best!

My mate built a shopping tolley with a 50cc scooter engine in it. Didn't have enough power so it got bored out to 55cc. Does 70km/h easy and hurts like hell when you fall out. Great fun though