Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

Grass skids thread

Oh, Saw that at the end of one of your other videos, Wasnt really losing traction lolol.

Theres a few pix of a while ago, me + a few mates did grass carting in cars in a mates paddock, was good. filled my car up with grass.

Wish i had the BMW at the time, RWD FTW :D

Some people just can't hold in rude, unnessasary comments.

Pity.

If you don't like the thread, block it, or ignore it.

chill... was only a joke hense the >> :P

That is a good effort Lady525, where the hell were you going?

I remember going round to a chicks place I used to see, after staying part of the night she told me I had to leave as not to get her in trouble with her olds and to be really quite when leaving as not to wake her dad who was a local biker type tough guy, got my excessively low and noisy car stuck on their drive right outside her parents window and ripped up half their drive and garden in an panic effort to get the hell out of there... Good times.

I remember going round to a chicks place I used to see, after staying part of the night she told me I had to leave as not to get her in trouble with her olds and to be really quite when leaving as not to wake her dad who was a local biker type tough guy, got my excessively low and noisy car stuck on their drive right outside her parents window and ripped up half their drive and garden in an panic effort to get the hell out of there... Good times.

When was that Graham....last week ?? :P

I've done something really similar! when I was about 17 I was seeing this girl who lived with her parents still and I wasn't supposed to be there after midnight or something like that, I'd forgotten about that and then tried and failed to get my WRX out of her driveway next to her parents bedroom window when I was stoned as hell at about 3:30 in the morning. As soon as I saw the bedroom lights come on there was gravel and shrubbery flying everywhere and I never went around there again haha

I've done something really similar! when I was about 17 I was seeing this girl who lived with her parents still and I wasn't supposed to be there after midnight or something like that, I'd forgotten about that and then tried and failed to get my WRX out of her driveway next to her parents bedroom window when I was stoned as hell at about 3:30 in the morning. As soon as I saw the bedroom lights come on there was gravel and shrubbery flying everywhere and I never went around there again haha

The latest Top Gear episode, season 13 episode 3, has a thing on them trying to act as teenagers and getting home late at night in there cars and not waking their parents. Well worth a watch, Clarkson does a great job, not.

Ahahahaha!

What a fail, would be a fab picture of your car making a hell of a mess on the lawn, the look on your face, shh-ting your pants trying to leave and scared as hell you'll get a hiding from her dad, and her parents standing beside your car with there hands on their hips and her dad with a red, veiny face, just about to explode.

Today's mish is to clean out the dirt from my guards.

I blame it on a lack of LSD, I grounded the back out and the drive wheels was on the gravel verge, had to pull up the hand break up a bit to get traction to both wheels witch turned into a massive uphill line lock, part gravel/grass/tarmac and garden..

Water blaster is what you need.

The latest Top Gear episode, season 13 episode 2, has a thing on them trying to act as teenagers and getting home late at night in there cars and not waking their parents. Well worth a watch, Clarkson does a great job, not.

I spent all morning looking for it. Ha!

I think I'm gonna have to make my parents get sky so I can watch Top Gear. It is FAB.

Posted Image

Correct.

That's not a gravel skid - this is a gravel skid

post-235-1247092906_thumb.jpg

The latest Top Gear episode, season 13 episode 3, has a thing on them trying to act as teenagers and getting home late at night in there cars and not waking their parents. Well worth a watch, Clarkson does a great job, not.

Episode two.

You all fail..

Nothing beats the night after all that carnage. Myself, Sam and Ollie? Thrashing 3 E30's around the paddock, 5th Gear and 220km on the speedo and not moving more than a metre a second. Pissed as with no fear. WIN.

post-590-1247094691_thumb.jpg

M3NTAL in the background..

P.S It was all MOF's fault.. He took waaaay to long to come and open the shed :P

its not realy a Bma but when ur padock-bashing the Euro's they sound wimpy so one must modify the exhaust to sound grunty and 'Tuff' haha

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1791...p?v=69483743806

Haha, good sh*t. bogan as :).

Chris - your vid looks fun as!

Edited by Creaver

I spent all morning looking for it. Ha!

I think I'm gonna have to make my parents get sky so I can watch Top Gear. It is FAB.

Whoops my bad, yes it is episode two. Three is the latest one out and i watched them back to back, my mistake!

OMG if I did that to my parents lawn my dad would have me out there with a shovel fixing it! He spent all summer trying to fix last winters mess from some idiot who drove on the front lawn just like this. I've made him a sign now - DO NOT PARK ON GRASS!

f**ks me off too when people think its sweet to park on your lawn in winter, like duh!

Its sweet if you drive a hovercraft.

Slowest drift EVAR

My driveway is on the side of the house that gets no sun, and with all the constant rain Wgtn has had over the last few months, the grass on that side of the house is a bog.

It's a pain when I want to go out and have to move the gf's car ... it's either quickly move it onto the lawn and take off in my car and move hers back when I get home ...

Or move hers onto the road (I live on a fairly busy road so I don't like leaving the cars out there), then move mine out onto the road behind hers, jump back into her car and put it back down the driveway and then go and take off in mine ... and then when I get home I have to do it all again

so yea it's heaps easier to just park her car on the grass ... even though it's a front wheel drive auto pulsar it still rips up the lawn

it's also real annoying when you park the car on the lawn, get out and your foot sinks right down into the lawn lol

I don't even bother trying to put my car on the lawn, last time I did that I almost didn't get off the lawn lol

When your boyfriend asked you to "take care of your lawn and just leave a racing stripe", that's not what he meant.

ROFL ... nice