Sign in to follow this  
bekker

Any ideas?

I've been looking for one of these for ages. Apparently they're a great upgrade from the part of the BMW 325i bracket.

Guest FrantiC

I've been looking for one of these for ages. Apparently they're a great upgrade from the part of the BMW 325i bracket.

You need the 525i bracket piece to use the 520i bracket part for anyone wanting to do this.

Anyone want to sell their the BMW 525i bracket piece so I can use the BMW 520i bracket part? Ray?

I have a good one Mark but im not letting it go for nothing, they are rare as hens teeth.

You never can have too many brackets. I am starting a bracket collection and this would be a great addition.

I keep it next to my bolt collection.

Cheers

Grant

Which part of the bracket is it? I have part of a bracket but need to know if this is the part I need or the part I have.

PS mine is actually a 320i bracket part, but I believe that these are interchangeable with all m20-engined cars.

In all seriousness though, we're a sad bunch finding this sort of thing amusing!

PPS The category that the auction is in probably gives some clue as to what bracket it is....

"In all seriousness though, we're a sad bunch finding this sort of thing amusing!"

Well it made me chuckle to myself - I often wonder if people really want to sell stuff on TradeMe as they can't be @rsed putting a decent description up!

Mind you, I did spend quite a bit of my time during a work placement designing and developing a "Spangle Bracket" just so I could get it on the parts list :rolleyes: as I thought it would be funny!