Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

Maddie - Road/Track E30

As will I just for comparison. No sorry, if you were in crimechurch maybe.

take it to firestone on high st, across road from my work, tell him you know me and tll him to fix the puncture, aand tell me when you go, im sure i can persuade him

^ My thoughts exactly, gold would be so badass.

Oli, will give you a text son.

Got a pic og how close?

Either of the 2 sorts of weaves would look tits imo

Well Jeddy, I got the tyre fixed, Firestone said it was fine..hahaha. Massive thanks to Kerry (bmpower) for sorting me out B) also ripped the spring pads out of the rear so hopefully that will give me 15 - 20mm more drop in the rear and won't make it look as bad.

Also ordered one of these from bimmerbum (thanks to Nick021 for hooking me up with this link ages ago)

http://yhst-59326584023620.stores.yahoo.ne...-shift-kno.html

which should help tidy my interior up greatly.

^ Ah bugger totally forgot about that. Oh well that's a extra 'donation' :rolleyes:

Good to hear, so are you going to be keeping them now?

for reference, this is where mine was: you can see the chalk surrounding the hole

post-2334-1256779245.jpg

haha! Sorry to remind you. I was pissed as I received it in the package when it arrived.

She's coming along great Nathan. Loving the Alpina Spoilers, suit it really well.

^^ Yeah, they ( the borbets) look mint, really suit my car and with only one other person on here with a set of Borb rep's, (to my knowledge) I would rather have something not many others have :D

At this rate every e30 will have those dished weaves...hehe.

Jed, mine was a little further out than that, a little under 10mm from the edge of the tread to the sidewall, 'cbf'd taking a photo lol', I also found another nail in the centre of the tread, so glad to get it all fixed at once.

Oh and cheers Nick, I just have that 'can't leave it alone disorder' haha a project is never finished I guess. Really hope to bring it up to Aucks for the next big meet so I can size it up to some of the 'minter' e30's on the forum.

Edited by Forrest

^ Yeah thats the weighted version, I couldn't justify spending another extra 15US, especially since the dollar went through the floor in the last 24 hours <_<

Love a ride in it if you ever come up mate.

^^ Best shift knob I've ever used Simon. And the best looking by far IMO. First thing I would do to any future manual bimmers.

How much did those knobs cost you landed ? or did you get it as a secret group buy ? lol

This thread has so much win.

1. I fancy one of those knobs myself, thanks for the link Nick.

2. We may end up with lots of e30's with dished weaves but mine are genuine and because Im a snob, I win ;P

3. Nathan, I spoke to a bloke some time ago who was going to do Alpina stripes for e30's. Your colour would look t!ts with gold stripes and I think he ended up selling them under $100. Ill see if I can dig out his details if you want.

4. Good work on the tyre (well done Kerry) and we need new photos, I reckon a 20 mm drop on the rear would look the business but take them on the flat and not your driveway !

^^Mine was 76US shipped.

Edited by Forrest

How much did those knobs cost you landed ? or did you get it as a secret group buy ? lol

I bought mine a couple months ago. Cost me around $140 landed.

O sweet im assuming the prices on that site are + freight ?

Just did the site now and all up its $77USD which is around NZD105-110. Not sure how long priority mail will take though.

This thread has so much win.

1. I fancy one of those knobs myself, thanks for the link Nick.

2. We may end up with lots of e30's with dished weaves but mine are genuine and because Im a snob, I win ;P

3. Nathan, I spoke to a bloke some time ago who was going to do Alpina stripes for e30's. Your colour would look t!ts with gold stripes and I think he ended up selling them under $100. Ill see if I can dig out his details if you want.

4. Good work on the tyre (well done Kerry) and we need new photos, I reckon a 20 mm drop on the rear would look the business but take them on the flat and not your driveway !

Cheers Martyn.

I have genuine weaves on my race wheels :P

I would be very keen on some Alpina stripes, I was thinking about getting the centres of my Borb's painted Gold (where the silver is now) :wub: then gold stripes would look badass, if you have any details, let me know.

I will throw some photos up soon, except Paul has borrowed my air flow meter :P so I am dead for the moment. Will have some updated ones soon. Also, we need another Welly meet, with cars this time in the sunshine, get some good pics :)

Edited by Forrest

Can someone photoshop this and repost it. I need the center (silver part including center cap).

Posted Image

I need it photoshopped in a similar gold to this Posted Image