Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

Maddie - Road/Track E30

^ Maybe a little lighter, you get the idea :P

Atm I am leaning to leaving them silver. Then I will get someone to PS me some Alpina decals on :D

Hey James/anyone else who wants to PS for me, I need the 'outside' of the center of the wheel done too if you are looking at it front on, essentially everything bar the chrome dish.

Edited by Forrest

^ That is the current plan...or find some Alpina wheels :ph34r:

But not really, I love the Borbs.

Edited by Forrest

^ That is the current plan...or find some Alpina wheels :ph34r:

But not really, I love the Borbs.

Alpina Wheels are hard to find, have some Hartge 16x7 coming soon...

So with uni exams currently on I have been spending a bit of time tidying up a bunch of stuff in the car and basically getting it sorted for a warrant in the next few weeks. Put some grill mesh covering the foglight holes in my front bumper, dyed parcel tray and speaker covers and refitted factory speakers underneath these. Have pulled the spring pads out of the rear and although I haven't driven it yet to fully settle the springs again, it seems to look much more in height proportion to the front, so I am well pleased. Have also got rid of a little rust under the sound deadening in the engine bay, added a E36 washer bottle after deleting the headlight washers. Basic things to come next are, front and rear strut braces, a Motor sport gear knob (on the way), some new front grills and a glove box lock (I am up to number 4 breaking on the two e30's I have owned <_<) , then a full coolant flush, brake bleed/E32 booster install and also a oil change and we should be back flying. Also I am keeping the Borbets the usual silver but am looking into adding some metallic gold Alpina stripes to the front and sides if I can secure some cheap enough. Anyway here is a few snaps of said improvements.

Cheers, Nathan

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Forrest

Looks very mint, wheels look great to!

Jealous as

Looking good Nath! Do you have some new grills on the way? I have a few here if you need any. Also may be able to hook you up with the stripes (alpina).

^ Oh tell me more about the stripes :D

Might come steal some grills sometime this weekend if you are about.

^ It is all good. I got quoted $300 for Shelley (M325is) to render and produce them. The search continues :rolleyes: thanks though Martyn.

Edited by Forrest

WIN.

Posted Image

Way better height at the back, did note that the LHS rear still sits up a little higher, is there any remedies to that? Hope it isn't a bent subframe or such like.

Search continues for Alpina Stripes and Wheels :D but in saying that, I have become quite attatched to the look above with the chunky F40 esque wheels :D and no stickers/model badges, I guess I will see how many times I change my mind till funds allow lol.

P.S LSD FTW :D

Edited by Forrest

Guest FrantiC

I hate your car..

Kidding! Looking good bro, You have made it your own :D

Good work.

Hey Natthan, did u still want my glovebox? Kinda never got round to that ae? But im done with exams now, so im free whenever im not working... so a lot lol

LHS/passenger side sits higher on my E30 aswell, pretty sure my E36 has its gangsta lean going on aswell... damned if i know...maybe so they sit even on the roads gradient?

Badass.

Posted Image

Big thanks to Blair (BRS) for sorting this out for me. Strictly for plastering on the car for photo shoots :)

thats awesome!! will look great on the car!

Glad you like it! Can't wait to see some shots with the plate thrown in randomly