Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

Pneumothorax

Had a partial lung collapse on monday evening. Hurt like a bitch and now im stuck at home for the next 3 weeks, which is really lame.

I'm quite bored. Needless to say im running out of things to do, and the bimmersport "View New Posts' forum page is starting to get burnt into my screen. Any ideas?

Books and G25 + rFactor kept me sane when I was under quarantine for pig flu.

I find smoking quite good.

I hear WOWC is quite a popular time killer, there is game on Face book called Bejewelled that my missus seems to be able to play for like 3 hours… Make it your mission to beat everyone you know on face book at Bejewelled, play eye of the tiger music as inspiration.

Bejewelled FTW!

I became glued to it for days on end.

Don't you have an xbox or ps3? Walk down to the video store (carefully) and do a mega hire!

Uhhh...You could always wait till 11am in the morning to watch Tyra.

Clean your house?

Go through your room and garage and do a spring clean?

God most of these suggestions are girly sounding.

rub one off

eat some food

bimmersport

facebook

rub one off again

eat some more food

arts and crafts

bimmersport

ring someone

facestalk

nap

drink some beer

TV

bimmersport

rub another one off

sleep

^ Pretty much sounds like a good activity filled day for most normal bimmersport males

^ Pretty much sounds like a good activity filled day for most normal bimmersport males

There are normal bimmersport males? :P

You could become awesome at beatmatching in 3 weeks if you practiced non stop.

Andrew if you don't mind me asking what the hell were you doing to make that happen?

Cheers Allan

Books and G25 + rFactor kept me sane when I was under quarantine for pig flu.

+1 Jib, wish i didnt sell my G25 damnit! Jam that on LFS with drift setup FTW. I had screamer pipe sound synchronised to the throttle and LFS tweak to choose whatever configuration of motor I dare choose and whatever HP. Try that one Andre ;)

+1 for LFS... Don't have a G25 though, but a Logitech Momo...

Try get the XRG to do Wheelies with LFSTweak.

You so funny Graham, the smoking jokes are rolling in consistently.

Bejeweled on xbox360 is pretty addictive but last time it was severely addictive, and i ended up playing for 7 hours straight.

That lfs thingy sounds good, nt sure if my xps can handle it though.

One of my cdj's is getting serviced atm so cnt really practice atm, nt that i need to anyway :ph34r:

I was sitting on the couch watching mirrors after having a few smokes, nothing out of the ordinary, when i suddenly felt the need to call an ambulance. First time i've ever bin into hospital, was fun actually. Morphine yum yum

Maybe i'll just sit on my deck and drink dough bros all day.

I had one of these when i was 15. Was sitting History class then I just got random pain all the way down the left side of my body. Went to hospital and got an xray and my left lung was just in a pile at the bottom of my rib cage. They cut a hole in the side of me, put a pipe the size of a hose in there for 24hours to let all the air that had escaped into my body from my lung out and then walla it was all better. Have a nice scar now which I tell people is from when I was shot, it makes for a better story. Sucks though, eh?!

I asked why it happened, supposively it's common in young tall males. Once you have had it once, you have to wait 3 years until you can get your pilots licence. And if you have one within a year of the first one the chances are you will just keep getting them again and again. Luckly its been 5 years now for me with no more.

Edited by Mark247

Sh** i'm tall, fingers crossed it doesnt happen to me!!

I'm just on uni hols atm, and i have the same problem... stuff all to do round here

my mate had a collapsed lung a few years ago ... he tells people at parties that he only has 1 lung now lol

another mate had surgery a few years ago (can't remember what for now) and he has quite a decent scar going across the front of his throat ... he tells people that he got in a bar fight and some dude cut him

you have to wait 3 years until you can get your pilots licence.

i swear this is the worst week iv had ever, and i cant even smoke gaaaaaaaaaaaah

Talking to my dad bout pleurodesis, apparently its right up there in terms of pain. Not looking forward to it.

Edited by Penry

epic lung failure.

damn the youf today huh...typical

FUUUUCK!!! i swear this is the worst week iv had ever, and i cant even smoke gaaaaaaaaaaaah

Talking to my dad bout pleurodesis, apparently its right up there in terms of pain. Not looking forward to it.

You might want to double check that. Rules around things like this are changed all the time, also it may only be your commercial pilots licence which you cant get.

rub one off

eat some food

bimmersport

facebook

rub one off again

eat some more food

arts and crafts

bimmersport

ring someone

facestalk

nap

drink some beer

TV

bimmersport

rub another one off

sleep

This is like every weekend, throw in some clubbing in place of sleeping FTW

Guest Ari Gold

You're gonna love getting a catheter

Why do you need to get this? Sorry if I've missed something obvious haha

I think i said before, but they just jabbed a pipe in the side of me, let the air out, stitched me up, and I was ready to go

You're gonna love getting a catheter

Chest catheter. Inevitably that is inevitable.

Why do you need to get this? Sorry if I've missed something obvious haha

Needed if i am to dive again, which is one of my passions.