Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Don't you hate...

I hate that every E30 i've seen since i've moved down has been a M40 with a massive rice cannon,

Sounds poo as.

My dad reckon's my car understeers :/ Interesting...

Maybe that's due to having no front lip whatsoever?

Wrong thread br4.

I hate that every E30 i've seen since i've moved down has been a M40 with a massive rice cannon,

Sounds poo as.

Don't be hatin, mine used to sound like a Honda :rolleyes:

Don't be hatin, mine used to sound like a Honda :rolleyes:

haha same until I got totally f--ked off with it and got the POS fartcan removed & put the new euro style one on. No where near the legal limit & it looks good. :P

Having nothing to do on a Saturday night >.<

Ditto for Fridays aswell.

Nails.

That appear in your tyre after a sweet Saturday arvo cruise.

Nails that will probably mean the purchase of a new tyre once removed <_<

Don't you Hate,

Welding inter cooler piping and getting tiny hot bits of metal that get stuck inside the helmet and burn the top of

your head.

I hate crazy bros. And just dudes who think they're almighty hard and want to start sh*t for no reason.

Same here, Had enough of them..

How almighty hard must you be to intimidate girls when they are walking by themselves at night..

Same here, Had enough of them..

How almighty hard must you be to intimidate girls when they are walking by themselves at night..

Just like people yelling out of their cars "hey b-tch wanna ride" and s--t like that...if they wanted a ride Im sure they'd have put their thumb out.

Just like people yelling out of their cars "hey b-tch wanna ride" and s--t like that...if they wanted a ride Im sure they'd have put their thumb out.

Guys like this are considered the biggest tools.

I don't understand why they do it. Is it to look cool in front of their boys?

Cos trust me. It's no way, hosay, going to accomplish anything apart from a dirty look.

Guys like this are considered the biggest tools.

I don't understand why they do it. Is it to look cool in front of their boys?

Cos trust me. It's no way, hosay, going to accomplish anything apart from a dirty look.

Back in the day when I was a teen, my mates used to do the old "hey girl, how you doing, blah blah" while rolling thru town. They tried to be the biggest "playas" but always got shot down unless they were some down right skanks. I admit I felt pretty shamed especially if I was driving, it pissed me off!

Also have when my mates or passengers yell sh-t out at people walking out of MY car. I just wanna smash them in the face! Giving my car a bad name you MOFO!

I hate getting a goggle tan so bad it almost blisters... Sunblock is your friend.

I hate retarded people that ride their horses through suburban streets, then don't clean up the huge mounds of sh*t that their stupid animal leaves behind.

Don't you Hate,

Welding inter cooler piping and getting tiny hot bits of metal that get stuck inside the helmet and burn the top of

your head.

Or the ones that go down the tongue of your shoe.

Goodamn that hurts.

VTNZ Porirua. Don't do motorcycle warrents anymore. Even though they just sent me a notice saying mines about to expire and i should come in and see them. WTF?

VTNZ fullstop. Bunch of retards.

Automatics...cant wait til I have enough funds to do a manual conversion.

Jury service!

More specifically, getting turned down for an exclusion on the friday, going to your boss on Monday to have a letter signed to send back.

Only to have her point out its today. So you go. Then think surely my name want get called. Then you get your named called out. Then think surely they'll challenge a 20 year old male. Then they dont. Then find yourself in court for the next 2-3 days.

F'ing taxi drivers

+1,

when they don't indicator for anything and don't know the road rules.

And bullying 'il shove my way in' effing bus drivers.

People who say I'd love to do this, soon I'l be doing that, and I've been making enquiries about the other, but always end the comment with some sh*t about not having enough funds. Its like... why post?