The 1200 dollar rust bucket

In my dreams i meant,

not in real life ;)

yea and on your driveway lol

Edited by Mark247

Guest FrantiC

m50's look so clean in e30's.

I reckon it's dope on the 14' weaves.

Looks good bro. Get an LSD, Best thing you will ever give your e30, other than that m50 ;)

m50's look so clean in e30's.

I reckon it's dope on the 14' weaves.

Looks good bro. Get an LSD, Best thing you will ever give your e30, other than that m50 ;)

I had an LSD in my last e30, all made me do it blow out double the amount of tires and get my car impounded... :lol:

This time around it will be different, but it's just a lot of money to spend at the moment. I'm keen on getting it all legal first, then work on the looks.

Edited by Mark247

Cool car. Photos are nice. Thumbdotgif

So is this a new paint job??

or is it just well looked after, super clean and sheeny..

So is this a new paint job??

or is it just well looked after, super clean and sheeny..

Photos made the paint look a lot better than it is. Needs a few little bits and pieces tidying up still.

hey mate, how hard was it to get the recaro seats to fit? did u make rails or modify e30 ones?

hey mate, how hard was it to get the recaro seats to fit? did u make rails or modify e30 ones?

Kerry made them. The rails are Recaro e36 rails and flipped the mounting points around 180 degrees so they fit, I think.

how much were the seats there awsome

I got it for a super chur mean deal off a bro for 50bucks with the rails and everything. But it's out of EVO 2 I think.. I want to find a passenger one to go in as well, i only have the drivers one for now

Edited by Mark247

There are a set of recaro fishnets on Trademe with E30 rails that I have my eye on, but fixing the POS comes first.

They're practically the same but with a slightly different colour scheme and the fishnet headrests.

There are a set of recaro fishnets on Trademe with E30 rails that I have my eye on, but fixing the POS comes first.

They're practically the same but with a slightly different colour scheme and the fishnet headrests.

Yea Isuzu and Surf ones are fishnet I think

Thought it was time for an update considering I haven't done anything in the past 4 or 5 months. After getting back from the Ukraine, and tinking with the idea of selling the car and moving back ( or just saving up money,) I decided to do a few small things to the car anyway.

- Super fluro crackling surveying paint red strut brace

- I finally put another airfilter on it, and oh my god it has made such an improvement over the 2nd hand K and N I had on it. Amazing. The new filter is just a supercheap jobby as well.. but man it's so much better now.

Enjoy :D

Posted Image

Looks Legit as. Now get the paint on some wide wheels and chuck them on!

get some more tie-downs for passengers and you got yourself an ~8 seater.

get some more tie-downs for passengers and you got yourself an ~8 seater.

We were actually considering sitting on the roof, but I dont know how good for the car it would of been.

Is that thing you have on your brake booster line required?

Yes, if you do not run it you will lose your brake vacuum when your engine isn't running, your car will stall heaps, idle like sh*t, etc etc. It basically causes a massive vacuum leak on the inlet manifold if you dont have it.

Ahh righto. Would explain the 1500rpm idle that I couldn't trace to anywhere else.. :rolleyes:

Edited by e30ftw

Ahh righto. Would explain the 1500rpm idle that I couldn't trace to anywhere else.. :rolleyes:

I ran without it for a few days and every time i put my clutch in at an intersection the car would stall, and then I'd lose my brakes and I'd have to push hard as hell to stop in time. Dodgy AS.

Edited by Mark247