Sign in to follow this  
e30_1uzfe

new member hello all!m

hey all im new to bimmersport. im jimi i own a:

1985 BMW E30 2 DOOR COUPE. I have just put a toyota 1uz-fe v8 with a w58 g/box and 10"clutch and pressure plate, hydraulic release thrust bearing. Ive done cams, plugs, pumps changed sump. Rising rate fuel pressure reg. Just picked up a sc14 belt driven supercharger got it on but bonnet doesnt fit!!!!!! Dumb but im not done yet, all in tho just doing wires and heads up speedo and relays ect... Looking for drifty325 or riely for help!! Looking foward to track days!!!!!!!

Edited by bravo
Resize your pics and then attach them again. max size 800x600 please. Also caps is like yelling. Please write in sentence case when posting.

welcome mate. sounds like quite a beast you have there. look forward to a vid!!

woah badass...welcome

Just cut a hole in the bonnet haha

woah badass...welcome

Just cut a hole in the bonnet haha

Pfft, who needs bonets, just leave it off!

Welcome!

HOLY CRAP!

Bro that is one hot looking engine bay!

and +1 for a vid

Pfft, who needs bonets, just leave it off!

Welcome!

Haha cert with no bonnet ya recon ay boys!!! Im all for it ha ha cheers for the warm welcome !more pics up

Edited by bravo
Stop writing in capitals!

This looks insane.

I :wub: that color.

Would you like some car with that engine??? :P

SC14 is only just big enough for a 2.5L from what I've heard.

Edited by Mark247

Is that why they come off 2.8 an its not factory dude off course its not perfect. im doing it on my own so eze up brother they can run sweet as just adds another 95hp on standard ecu so 260 odd HP +95HP=355hp now can you complain?

SC14 is only just big enough for a 2.5L from what I've heard.

Is that why they come off 2.8 an its not factory dude off course its not perfect. im doing it on my own so eze up brother they can run sweet as just adds another 95hp on standard ecu so 260 odd HP +95HP=355hp now can you complain?

What revs to the 1uz's pull? Being a V8 I don't imagine it would be much higher than 6500, if so you could easily over-drive the supercharger if you haven't already. Ive been told its the rotating speeds that kill superchargers and the SC12 and SC14 don't like more than 10,000rpm so if you limit your motor rpm to 6500 you can overdrive it quite a bit. Looks like you'll have a serious weapon man!

What are your plans for it? (drift, track or just road hack?)

Welcome dude, I was wondering when you were going to make it. I need my car back on the road ASAP these new e30 v8s are taking my glory lol. Just need someone to rent my house out damit!@

Nice, looking heaps better than when I last saw it a while back. Just hope the rear axels hold up when you drop the clutch. What electrical stuff do you have left to do?

Welcome man, that thing looks absolutely wicked! Good stuff.

Guest Hummer_dude

Brooke posted a sig before but deleted it. Luckily I saved it for you.

Edited by bravo
Pic removed. Resize to 800x600 and repost.

hey all im new to bimmersport. im jimi i own a:

1985 BMW E30 2 DOOR COUPE. I HAVE JUST PUT A TOYOTA 1UZ-FE V8 WITH A W58 G/BOX AND 10"CLUTCH AND PRESSURE PLATE, HYDRAULIC RELEASE THRUST BEARING. IVE DONE CAMS, PLUGS, PUMPS CHANGED SUMP. RISING RATE FUEL PRESSURE REG. JUST PICKED UP A SC14 BELT DRIVEN SUPERCHARGER GOT IT ON BUT BONNET DOESNT FIT!!!!!! DUMB BUT IM NOT DONE YET, ALL IN THO JUST DOING WIRES AND HEADS UP SPEEDO AND RELAYS ECT... LOOKING FOR DRIFTY325 OR RIELY FOR HELP!! LOOKING FOWARD TO TRACK DAYS!!!!!!!

One word mate SICK!

Cool project. I have the SC14 on my e30 (2.5L). They're a little small for these motors. They come off a 2.8, but they are lazy 2.8's and the SC gives it just a bit more torque and better fuel economy. They're not really a proper performance SC.

If I do mine again I'd go for an eaton, maybe an m60. I still might end up changing it for one yet.

Looking forward to seeing the resized pics.

I agree the SC14 will be a tad small for the 1UZ and will have to spin pretty fast to keep up which = pretty hot intake charge. Are you running an intercooler?

Spotted these on TM, what a bargin and near perfect size: M90

Welcome mate, that sounds like a beast!!

Resize your pics and put them back up, I wanna see!

^^^ THIS!!!!!

This is a very old thread dig. The original poster hasn't been here since last year:

I'm closing this now, unless the OP comes back and wants to continue it