Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

HB Graham (Apex)

Hope you had a great day mate :D

Sorry I'm late with this....but I just got home...150 Toheroa's :P .. had a great weekend too

From Glenn & the Team

Edited by *Glenn*

Cheers guys, just went for a birthday drive.

Whats a Toheroa Glenn, got any photo's?

Paphies ventricosa, or toheroa in the MÄori language, is a large bivalve mollusc of the family Mesodesmatidae, endemic to New Zealand. It is found in both the North and South Islands, but the main habitat is the west coast of the North Island. The best grounds are wide fine-sand beaches where there are extensive sand-dunes, enclosing freshwater, which percolates to the sea, there promoting the growth of diatoms and plankton generally.

The toheroa is a very large shellfish with a solid white, elongated shell with the apex at the middle. The toheroa has been an extremely popular seafood, often made into soup, for which it has an international reputation. However it was over-exploited in the 1950s and 1960s resulting in severe restrictions on gathering.

Hope you had your ewe card Glenn?

Also, Apex is in the middle, deadly.

Yes... we had a permit Graham.. had a few tonight ... Toheroa fritters... you cant beat them

BTW: Its Iwi not ewe

Edited by *Glenn*

happy birthday . hope you had a good day

Happy Birthday!

Thanks guys, was disappointed in birthday proceedings yesterday, all I got was some crummy clothes that don’t fit and a few text messages, half my bloody family even forgot, didnt even get a cake. an E-Cake would be nice.. ahaha

Im feeling the love, Monday best wishes flood gates have opened :D

Did somehow score some nice men’s smellys and a Tom Tom GPS with hands free Bluetooth for the car, completely unrelated but perfectly timed though.

/me hands Apex a giant bimmersport shaped chocolate e-cake with x amount of candles.

oh, and Happy Birthday.

Edited by antil33t