Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

17" Basketweaves?

Hi guys and gals

Our factory that makes the 15" Basketweave replicas is also talking about 17x7.5 and 17x8.5. I don't have any info on offsets as of yet.

Now I am not entirely convinced there would be enough of a market for it. Bear in mind we have to generally ahve to order a minimum of 60pces of any one size and stud pattern.. It would be interesting to hear all your thoughts.

cheers.

edit: tried to make my thoughts a bit clearer

Edited by zenetti

In E30 fitment? I think there might be.

Add another half inch, id rock 17x9s.. offset would have to be pretty accurate though for e30s.

Add another half inch, id rock 17x9s.. offset would have to be pretty accurate though for e30s.

X2.

Haha - there is always one that want's that little bit more. I am just trying to get some more accurate specs from the manufacturer. They are trialling the moulds this week.

edit: spelling

Edited by zenetti

I would be interested in some more info Jono. Staggered fitment for the E30 would be sweet.

Id be keen on both a 5x120 fitment for the e46.. or even another set for the e30 :D

Edited by APT

i would be interested in some for the e30 17x7.5 et25

Sound like really cool wheels

I might be keen on a set of blanks to be drilled for 5 stud nissan fitment

x3 with dish-would be keen

Ok Guys

I shall say zis once and only once, lusten verry carefully :P

they are only available in 17x7.5 and 17x8.5 no matter how much you want a 9" wide wheel they do not make them :)

Edited by zenetti

17inch weaves, do want. 8.5" is wide enough for any normal person :P

Got any idea of the stud pattern Jono?

not as yet, we were just sent an email asking what we thought about them. I have asked them to confirm the specs available.

would be interested in getting 2 sets of the 17x8.5 in 5x120, offset 20. Would look good on the racecar

Hey Jono .. I know your on top of it.

Depends on the offset for me as my BBK on the e30 has a minimum of 17inch and the clearence from the spoke depth from the stud face.

Would be keen for some 17x8.5 in 5x120 for the e30 .. but I might have to see them to measure and check.

Also, If you can get wheels made (obviously depending on market demand). I have some very cool ideas which will defanitly sell / move stock.

Will PM you.

Guest Ari Gold

17x8.5 ET13 would be perfect for E30 M3's, E30's could get away with it with a slight guard roll (I'm rocking 17x8.5 ET17 no roll)

hi there i was wondering if there would be any ordered in a E28 fitment with also a staggered fitment.

One of the owners is at the factory now - primarily to chase up the 15" basketweaves.

I have sent him an email reminding him about the 17's. The factory was only talking about making them, I am not sure whether they decided to go ahead with it or not. I should have more info in the next few days.

cheers