Sign in to follow this  
M3 Cab

New Bits for DHA

So the 325 tends to miss out in new stuff in favour of the M3, but today was its turn. So new rims thanks to Jonno at Mag & Tyre and a steering wheel i had kicking around. Have decided to go a bit nuts with the car in the coming months as it gunna be around for the long haul (that and iv been talking about it for ages). So next up is front seats, headers and remap plus another set of rims for the track. Or a complete engine upgrade if Timms gets his way

Oh and sorry for the crap iphone photos, and the dirty car.

post-2351-1259867332.jpg

post-2351-1259867339.jpg

post-2351-1259867344.jpg

Edited by Simon*

Wow, that looks nice!

I wonder if I could get an Mtech1 wheel covered in that nice fabric stuff...

Ill forgive you for the photo size as the car is so nice!

Was going to ask you if you wanted to sell :ph34r: obviously not after reading your post....

Mmm alcantara.

That's one amazing looking e30.

Wow, that looks nice!

I wonder if I could get an Mtech1 wheel covered in that nice fabric stuff...

I got a quote from Stus Auto and Trim in Manukau, $600 bucks i was like ok thanx bye

Ha yep do want. Nope not selling (althought I get asked a lot) it's by far my fav car so will be around for a while.

Ya the steering wheel was a bit excessive at $750 but totally worth it. I wasn't sure bout the alpinas at first but they have grown on me quickly just a different look after 4 years of weaves

Your car is sooo mint. Have seen it at Jeff Grey before when you were driving out ages ago. And on Havelock road coming out of the round about a while back too. Had to stop my stereo and put my window down, Your e30 sounds the SEX!

(provided yours is the only Black e30 tech2 with euro plate around here)

Nice work jonno. Will get some better pics up after iv given it some lovin this wkend.

Yep is the only black m325 in the bay. Workin on posting up the soundtrack just have to fond some time. What do ya reckon on Sunday Simon?

Haha project big garage is on track for February sadly the M3 won be in it. Unless Iv changed my mind bout selling it which could happen ha.

Sunday it is for DHA noise will try for M3 flames also

Badass dude ... looking real nice. And agree ... chuck in Andys 3.1 stroker conversion and it will be one hell of a road car!

Almost as good as an M3! But for ... the same cost? :D