Sign in to follow this  
JasonL

BMW Personal PLates

You turned it down??? That could buy about two E30s lol

Here come the e30 jokes lol.

Edited by e30ftw

Nothing wrong with E30's at all... a very few of the owners maybe a joke though :D and I did say a few and I didn't point a finger at anyone

That really depends on where your mind set is really... kids do there own thing. And please dont imply anything. She had & still has the car. Previousy it was dropped on 18" chromes. She is a lady and had a low car. She is still a lady, its back to stock on orriginal mags now and standard plates.

I am a kid :D. Wasn't implying anything... Just sturring :P

The only thing that nigs me with personalised plates or euro plates is when they are not appropriate for the car. I saw a new Camry the other day with one of the BMW123 euro plates on it. One more thing... when they aren't fitted nicely or they're not straight. That's why I fitted mine with the proper euro plate holders from the dealer and the proper front bumper insert. They cost $50 ea and the front centre insert was about $40, but makes it look realy tidy.

hey

i just bought a plate and i got a email saying "Also as a special offer to you, if you or friends and family are interested in more plates, I can give you great discounts if they are purchased within 30 days from today."

(ends 11th feb )

2nd set - 10% discount

3rd set - 15% discount

4th set - 20% discount

so if u want one ill get more info about it

cheers

Have a couple. Only really picked up as they were both complete bargains.

xxotic and r17

I'm of the opinion that a plate depending on the sort of plate has to suit the car. Like for example I wouldn't put xxotic on my 323, probably not even an M3. But the chick I bought it off had it on a Subaru! What?!?!

Posted Image

Although plate got stolen and has FEU847 untill the new ones arrive

hey

i just bought a plate and i got a email saying "Also as a special offer to you, if you or friends and family are interested in more plates, I can give you great discounts if they are purchased within 30 days from today."

(ends 11th feb )

2nd set - 10% discount

3rd set - 15% discount

4th set - 20% discount

so if u want one ill get more info about it

cheers

So how much the original price is?

The plate is `TEUTON`(europlate)

Could be tempted with offers,would include car.

came with the car

Saw your car on Lake Esplanade in Qtown tonight... nice

Your plate is cool, M52B28 would only be understood by BMW guys. As someone else said. But I find it stupid how people drive a BMW and have the plate BMW### or something like that. I'm think "Really? It's a BMW? No sh*t!" What is the point? They may as well have "I have a large disposable income" as a bumper sticker. Just my 2cents.

Clever or whitty plates are rather good on occasions though.

I have a BMW### plate but it came with the car. The dealers put them on and i'd rather leave it on instead of getting a standard "Government Issue Plate".

I know we all have opinions, but at the end of the day, its really up to the driver of the car and what he/she makes of the car. I dont see any point in critisism around this as this is a BMW enthusiast club.... isn't it? Just my 2cents ;)

I have a BMW### plate but it came with the car. The dealers put them on and i'd rather leave it on instead of getting a standard "Government Issue Plate".

I know we all have opinions, but at the end of the day, its really up to the driver of the car and what he/she makes of the car. I dont see any point in critisism around this as this is a BMW enthusiast club.... isn't it? Just my 2cents ;)

I totaly agree as well

I have CMRADR on my 540i - as per my Avatar

It advertises my business - Camera Repair. I do get lots of comments, not sure how much business, but with all advertising, you just need to get your name out there!

I also have PUG GTI on my 206GTi , it is for sale on TradeMe at the moment, I want to buy another busines related plate for that car, so am trying to sell the PUG one to finance that ! ( PM me if interested! )

I agree that they are too expensive now, mine were bought when they were a LOT cheaper !!

I spotted a Jappa a couple of weeks ago with a BMW### euro plate with the BMW sticker on the righthand side

I don't care what people have as personalised plates, but I really do not agree with putting a euro plate on a Japanese car ... especially a plate with a BMW sticker on it

I agree that they are too expensive now, mine were bought when they were a LOT cheaper !!

$400 to change my government issue plate to a euro plate

absolutely rediculous price to make my current plate a little bit wider

what exactly is my $400 buying?

a couple of millimetres of metal?

maybe if the damn things were made of gold then yea I could accept that cost

I saw M SPEC Today :D

The plate, not the forum member hahah.

was on a E46 with M5-alike mags.

If i still had my big audi or e class i'd have N G H, our neighbour years ago used to have C A G (his initials and i thought it suited his big bmw. Wish i could remember his wifes 330ci's plate, it was the only e46 made in the particular shade of bright yellow im pretty sure...

Saw this at conti cars the other day:

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=tosssa

Didn't even know there WERE any 550 Barchetta's in the country!

Yep in fact one is for sale at the mo....

edit: what you are saying is that you saw the one for sale, i get it now:P

Edited by nath

^^^^ haha!

[ MY E30 ] Love it!

Thats one nice plate you have there! I miss it though :(

BMTHUG - Black Euro

L P C - black Euro

Could be considered a waste of money, but who cares its my money.....and 1 was a gift :D

Edited by Blackie

When I was 18 everyone chipped in and purchased my plate LADS 1 it was fitted to my Honda Civic SiR 1990 which was a bloody quick & rare little car for it's day!

Posted Image

Reason behind it was because when I first left school @ 16 I worked in a butchery & I was called THAT FKN LAD! Where is he? LAD DO THIS DO THAT! That and at the time there was a commercial with a HQ Holden with the plate LADS, which was fill of guys pissing up in the back of this old Kingswood on TV.

It hasn't been on a car of mine for about 5 years.

Edited by Clinton