Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

My New Toy

Got sick of my old piece of shyte laptop. I got this this morning from Kelly @ Just Laptops... he's a member on here too. Bloody good deal and I highly recommend them :D

http://www.justlaptops.net.nz/product/492/...g-7200rpm-win7/

Contact Kelly

http://www.justlaptops.net.nz/about-just-laptops/

Does it have an Ice maker too Glenn? :D

I forgot to get that accessory :P

Very nice. what are you going to do with all that processing power?

+135702385235

blimey you must be doing some serious stuff! my dell is half that (and half the price as well even though its 3 years old... dell ftw) and i dont use half of its power

Nice!

I've got the Poorer man's version. I'm so happy with it. So many useful little features, like the remote. It's great for watching movies. Windows 7 kicks ass too.

Ha that reminds me, i bought a laptop three weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived, completely forgot about it.

That one looks very fucsh Glenn.

Glenn's going to start hosting bimmersport on his laptop? Plus another 20 forums?

haha.

That's a tricked out laptop.

I just wanted the best....that won't be outdated tomorrow. And I wanted to be able to do all my camera and photo work without it hanging up or lagging.

Although I call my old 4yr old laptop a piece of shyte. It would be fine for certain things especially with all the BMW gear on it (large files). Its an Acer Expire 1640 100gig comes with bag and original manuals if a technician is interested. I will not sell this on Tardme and would be selective who I actually sell it too...or I can format the hard drive and reinstall XP professional on it. Just fitted a new battery too. I can PM all the special details to an interested person.

Edited by *Glenn*

I just wanted the best....that won't be outdated tomorrow. And I wanted to be able to do all my camera and photo work without it hanging up or lagging.

Although I call my old 4yr old laptop a piece of shyte. It would be fine for certain things especially with all the BMW gear on it (large files). Its an Acer Expire 1640 100gig comes with bag and original manuals if a technician is interested. I will not sell this on Tardme and would be selective who I actually sell it too...or I can format the hard drive and reinstall XP professional on it. Just fitted a new battery too. I can PM all the special details to an interested person.

Wouldn't it be worth hiring out Glenn?

Wouldn't it be worth hiring out Glenn?

Would end up loosing it I think. I lent out my genuine TIS & ETK disks to someone on here and never got them back..... and I can't remember who it was :blink:

And I'll only sell it to someone I think is worthy of it and not in business competition with me.

Quad core eh? 6gig RAM.. Pretty good graphics.. You going to be gaming too?

Would end up loosing it I think. I lent out my genuine TIS & ETK disks to someone on here and never got them back..... and I can't remember who it was :blink:

And I'll only sell it to someone I think is worthy of it and not in business competition with me.

You can trust me with it B)

Ha would love to be able to diag my own car but rebuilding it has taken most of my monies.

With that software loaded on there what would be the approx cost?

The average price of a Bently book is $500. I have all models from 1985 - 2006 on this laptop. Includes TIS, ETK, DWS, ETM1 & ETM2.... The Laptop would be worth $200-500. I'm guessing around $1000 with all the software which includes quite alot of other stuff

Good price for what it is, our Peugeot laptop was in the five figure category.

If you were to keep it and hire it out to the members you know and trust it might bring in a little more pocket cash, if you were unable to sell it.

Its also got XP Proffessional, Microsoft Office, AVG, Spybot, Photoshop CS2 all loaded as well. I've now had all my personal stuff removed and is ready for a new user if anyone is interested

if only my new years resolution was to spend as much money as possible rather than trying to pay off as much debt as possible