Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Anyone online game these days?

Just bought another Xbox 360, (sold the last one as it got addictive)

Just wondering if any gets into anything online? Modern Warfare 2? Halo?

If I play COD4 I get addicted like hell.. Keep wanting to unlock all the gold weapons..

MW2, Can't say I'm a fan. Online play is slow (like 6v6) and boring and EVERYONE just camps. COD4 16vs16 FTMFW

yup me do :D

awaiting alien vs predator 2... battlefield bad company 2 and the new medal of honour.

I got PS3 and I'm loving Modern Warfare 2. Dunno if we can play if your on Xbox Im new to the PS3 and stuff =)

yup me do :D

awaiting alien vs predator 2... battlefield bad company 2 and the new medal of honour.

AvP3 ... AvP2 came out in 2001 :)

yea I go online (xbox live) every now and then to get my a** kicked lol

I play a bit of Team Fortress 2 on PC... that's about it. Oh, and Rockband on PS2 but that doesn't count cos it's not online.

Me.... PS3

Only play Battlefield Bad Company and am rocking a Rank 6 at the mo as i have a bit of free time.

Just been playing Bad Company 2 the last few days also. And always a sniper, love no scoping people and knifing people in the back. ninja FTW :ph34r:

"defnz" is my handle if you wanna team up...

Not a fan of COD, maps are too small.

Edited by shaneg

I play PC mostly,

but have a 360 for Forza3....

Bad company 2 sounds like it's gonna be mint at LAN's....

watch the campy pricks face when the building he's in gets level'd

Edited by antil33t

Bugger im xbox only.. Will be getting online pack etc this week. Will update this with gamertag if anyone is keen for some halo

xbox 360 ftw, especially Forza 3. Can't wait till Max Payne 3 comes out on PC

Despise anything colsole. But play a few PC games.

BFBC2, AVP2, ARMA2 are the main ones. MW2 can burn in hell along with its greedy creators. Filthy console trash. <_<

Used to play lots of CS:S, have not touched it since xLAN though. Don't think I will ever get into online gaming again as it just sucks far too much time, especially when playing competitively (which is the only real way to enjoy it if you ask me).

Having said that, still die hard fan of multi player games and love to LAN it up with the boys every now and then. We usually bust out Halo3 or jump on PC's and smash a few games of starcraft or age of kings.

MW2 is bloody dope online but the connection is sh*t because you can't choose to join local games like COD5 it pisses me off cause you always join American games

Other than that its a mean game

Play COD4. Way way way way better than MW2. Bigger games, More realistic play, less noobs that camp etc.

Play COD4. Way way way way better than MW2. Bigger games, More realistic play, less noobs that camp etc.

Got sick of it, prestiged way too many times and it got boring although I am highest rank now, and plus on COD4 you can't specifially search for local games like COD5

Xbox360 version sucks. PC is way better, you can choose servers and you don't prestige etc.

As usual PC > Console.

Bugger im xbox only.. Will be getting online pack etc this week. Will update this with gamertag if anyone is keen for some halo

just picked up halo3 yesterday for $40 so will be keen

Steam -> TF2, L4D2, BFBC2, and Bioshock2 starts today

Oh, and for my netbook I bought the popcap collection, for idling time, bejeweled 2 ftw

Edited by pando

My Steam ID is Driftit if anyone plays TF2, L4D, L4D2, BFBC Beta and release, ARMA2, Wings of Prey.