Sign in to follow this  
kingkarl

Thread I made on another forum.

Middle of no where drink driving is ok?

Edited by e30ftw

Drink driving is gay... Posting it on facebook just makes her a tool

What a stupid bitch... even more stupid for posting it for the world to see. Risking others lives isn't cool.

Yeah its really bad that she did it, but you weren't exactly the most mature person in the world about it.

Edited by Kaz

Guest Simon*

Dumb bitch, but frankly at that age more than half of them are.

lamebook.com makes better reading :D

lol you went to all that trouble to black out her details, but you forgot to black out the address bar :)

Is anyone else sick of hearing the drink driving "message?" The dangers are overstated. One has to be grossly intoxicated before becoming dangerous, not just over the piddly limit.

^ Flag that. I hate to think of anyone driving with even one drink under their belt. And its not those dense and ignorant muppets I am worried about, but other people.

Is anyone else sick of hearing the drink driving "message?" The dangers are overstated. One has to be grossly intoxicated before becoming dangerous, not just over the piddly limit.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

+1... sad to think people believe that sort of crap

You can all save the rhetoric, and even the propaganda videos. I don't drink and drive. I just think the massive campaign villifying people who drive over the limit is unnecessary and distasteful. Because driving after a few beers is really not that big of a deal when you actually think about it

You can all save the rhetoric, and even the propaganda videos. I don't drink and drive. I just think the massive campaign villifying people who drive over the limit is unnecessary and distasteful. Because driving after a few beers is really not that big of a deal when you actually think about it

Distasteful & Unnecessary is having somebody close to you killed by a drink driver.I had a very close school mate killed by a drink driver 5 years ago.

I could type all sorts of things about drink drivers but with your attitude it would be a waste of my time.Tool

villifying people who drive over the limit is unnecessary and distasteful

if they aren't villians what are they? heroes? your a douche nugget

The Dangers are overstated?

I have been a victim of a drunk incident. Dead straight road and hit head on by a drunk driver. Driver was just over the legal limit.

Still overstated?

Drunk drivers should be shot, end of story.

I don't drink and drive.

hahahaha so true, drunk skids are always the biggest and best as well, no mercy for the car or tyres

+1 drunk drivers should be shot

My life has been dominated with drink drivers. My grand parents were killed by a drink driver with my mother and uncle in the back seat.. my mother was 12. They were covered by organs, blood and body parts and the scars of that reflect the attitude my mother has to driving and youth. My mothers brother (my uncle) was then killed by a predominant horse trainer in Hamilton who was also drunk in charge. I've also lost 3 freinds throughout my life due to alchohol. One driving and the others being victims of arseholes fueled with alchohol. One was brother on brother and my friend died. Zero tolerance is a must

Edited by *Glenn*