Sign in to follow this  
DrphTa

Dirt cheap m3

What happened to the last auction? With the confrontation about his power claims?

Cheap HP, ditch those blacked out wheels & after market lights and it would look win.

Not to sure Peter, what did it say?

He has been trying to sell this for a while. some should buy it and part it out. long block for the e30 :)

Broken link?

Looks like the classified listing link in the OP was dodgy! Just received email from trade me reading.....

We have concerns about listing BMW M3 E36 Evolution 1998 - 276837721, which you participated in or viewed recently. We have reason to believe that this account has been compromised by an overseas scammer and this auction is not genuine. We have suspended this membership until we have resolved this with the actual account holder.

Edit: 5 mins ago there was an E46 M3 with a 10k asking. That has since been puled as well. Looks like the overseas scammers are out in force!

Edited by 3 SERIES

It really annoys me how people proceed to replace the stock M3 Lights for those el-cheapo ugly ones.

You dont modify an M3 like that!

I guess if the owners are so worried about pathetic things like that then I would assume they can't drive very well as they are only interested in image and cosmetics.

Had same email, also one for an E24,

Hi David,

We have concerns about listing BMW 635 1986 - 276878480, which you participated in or viewed recently.

We have reason to believe that this account has been compromised by an overseas scammer and this auction is not genuine. We have suspended this membership until we have resolved this with the actual account holder.

For your security we strongly recommend that you do not complete this trade.

As a reminder Trade Me does not allow members from outside of Australia or New Zealand. If you're ever asked to trade with an international member please do not go through with the trade as you may be at risk.

Also, please click the following link to visit our 'Safe Computing Centre' for some important safety tips:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Help/SafeComputingCentre.aspx

I’m sorry that you have had this experience and hope you continue to enjoy using the site.

Regards,

PJ

Trade Me SupportScammers again it seems?

Got a scammer alert from trademe for that m3 lol. at least they take action, unlike trade and exchange.

Guest Ari Gold

I love he's being called out by "Jessica" who owns an "M3 CSL" with a "genuine 220kw at the wheels"

good sh*t, go trademe! looked way to cheap

I had to laugh at this.... "The ECU has also eliminated the frustrating 260km/hr limiter" I wonder how many people would think a 260km/hr speed limiter would be frustrating haha

I had to laugh at this.... "The ECU has also eliminated the frustrating 260km/hr limiter" I wonder how many people would think a 260km/hr speed limiter would be frustrating haha

I wonder how many people are stupid/insane enough to do 260kph on an NZ road.

Got same email today.

Well if your car can go faster than 260, yes a limiter is frustrating. I get annoyed when I hit 220 and cant go anymore because I have no more gear left.

Saw a riced out E36 M3 on parked by Real Groovy on Queen Street (we stayed at a hotel just there) when i was in auckland for BDO. Didnt believe it was an M3 when i saw the badge so i checked the rego and it was :S

Someone's really trying the scam routine with BMWs at the moment, just had another email from tme re this car, dam I was interested too.

Hi David,

We have concerns about the listing BMW Alpina B10 2000 - 277043858, which you participated in or viewed recently.

We have reason to believe that this account has been compromised by an overseas scammer and this auction is not genuine. We have suspended this membership until we have resolved this with the actual account holder.

I wouldn't mind Jessica's pug though.

Bit of a step upwards - 205 GTi (good cars are they were..) to an M3 CSL! must have won lotto....