Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

Fellow drink addictions ?

Red Bull is scary stuff, a few of those and you will still be tasting it the next night, its un natural.

Absynthe + Beer Chaser = Win.

Vodka + Vodka chaser is more optimal. :D

Guest Ari Gold

Currently having my 5th earl grey of the day. I switch to decaf after 5. An average day would be 10 cups.

Vodka + Vodka chaser is more optimal. :D

Haha, now that’s dangerous. Like wake up on lounge floor with house open and stereo still blasting from night before. Does Russia harden you onto it?

Haha, now that’s dangerous. Like wake up on lounge floor with house open and stereo still blasting from night before. Does Russia harden you onto it?

We'd order a glass ( 150ml or so at a time ) of Vodka and just ask for some ice and a slice on lemon. Drink vodka, bite lemon if need be.

A little more civilized than Vodka with Vodka, but still very simular intentions.

farrrrrrk this topic has got out of hand, i think there should be some award, my 60pack of coke a week !! NICE !

Yes back on topic. I personally try to stay the hell away from getting addicted to things I drink, or eat, or chew, or whatever. I think I'm strange though, for example I've never had a cup of coffee in my entire life, purely because I don't want to end up relying on caffeine every day.

Alcohol is probably the only thing I drink regularly ( not terribly much really ) that can have negative effects.

Edited by Mark247

nice effort jono(325_driver) my partner in coke consuming crime :rolleyes: i cant say i contributed to that collection but there have been ones in the past i have helped with we very over addicted to the coke cola flavoured stuff. its bad yes. i but i do drink alot of water as well an pedal power to work helps too. no problem with teeth so far aside from the wisdom teeth chop up an pull a month ago now. the only 2 energy drinks i consume now are v on the very odd occasion or MONSTER RAAR haha but hey a can or 2 a week i can live with it.

Who wants to get together and try and make a giant boat out of empty coke vessles or something?

Who wants to get together and try and make a giant boat out of empty coke vessles or something?

sounds interesting

Mates got a Bed base made of 440 Ml Beer/bourbon cans. It didn't take that long along with donations.

NZ lager $15 for 12 at the dairy over the road... been drinking a fair bit of that since I moved here.

Try drinking 12 in a row without getting into a fight....  Could swear NZ lager is worse than coke on teeth - mainly because they get knocked out!

Try drinking 12 in a row without getting into a fight....  Could swear NZ lager is worse than coke on teeth - mainly because they get knocked out!

Most truthful quote ever on bimmersport! Top notch! :D

f**king brilliant!!

ahaha.

I've just had 1L of "V" today. FML.