Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

Fellow drink addictions ?

Agreed. Quite addicted to bourbon and coke lately. So good.

Some addictions are sooooooo good !!!

you should try bushmans draught.. cheap as chips crate beer and it tastes good. used to knock one of those out every week.

Was addicted to Mothers for a while <_<

Mothers with Bourbon. Pure Nectar.

now its Woody's or Jim/Jack an Zero coke

you should try bushmans draught.. cheap as chips crate beer and it tastes good. used to knock one of those out every week.

Bushmans :wacko: That stuff is craptastic. Use a bottle bong so you don't have to taste it.

Agreed. Quite addicted to bourbon and coke lately. So good.

Agreed x2. Bourbon and Cola FTMFW.

At least 3 cups of tea a day Mon-Friday. Weekends is the usual its not what were drinking, it's how were drinking campaign.

Addicted to V Black when I want an energy drink though. And Red Bull's winning my heart back too.

I used to have a severe addiction to "v" (bottles) i used to buy 10 4 packs a weeks , Average cost a week depending on what was on special was around $80 - 100 a week. Since i got my new car i just stopped and have gone cold turkey now for about a month. :D

3-4 cans of redbull a day and 3 coffees.

Edited by -Alias-

I went through a phase where I was drinking lots of V back when it first came out. They truly are addictive drinks, the more I drunk, the more I needed. It got to a stage where I was drinking up to 5 a day. It took me a month but I managed to wean myself off them. Now I drink 1-2 cups of coffee a day, and may have an energy drink (normally Red Bull) once a week if I am lucky.

Seriously some of you guys need to try and cut out the excessive amounts you are drinking. I found the best way to do this was to drink heaps of water.

or buy a new car like me so you don't have the extra money to buy them :)

I went through a phase where I was drinking lots of V back when it first came out. They truly are addictive drinks, the more I drunk, the more I needed. It got to a stage where I was drinking up to 5 a day. It took me a month but I managed to wean myself off them. Now I drink 1-2 cups of coffee a day, and may have an energy drink (normally Red Bull) once a week if I am lucky.

Seriously some of you guys need to try and cut out the excessive amounts you are drinking. I found the best way to do this was to drink heaps of water.

You had to say it :(

Now because im such a rebel im craving sugar drinks!!!! :lol:

I try to keep up the water intake too :D

Guest Simon*

Haven't had Coca Cola/Pepsi since 1999. Or Maccas, KFC or BK for that matter either. It's been one hell of a New Year's resolution!! Probably the only one I ever stuck to, 10 years plus and counting!

My addiction is coffee. Lots of coffee. Never instant

Otherwise, beer, wine, jager and vodka redbull :)

I just spent the morning collecting and reboxing an excessive amount of Heinekens, so much so, they won't be going out to the gate come recycling day.

I'm addicted to it past 12:00pm :lol:

Red wine.

House must be empty, otherwise it only lasts 10 mins.

Love it, Pack N Save have some nice reds on sale at the moment, ended up with a couple of boxes on the weekend.

Mine is expensive Scotch, I keep on purchasing quality bottles to hide away for a special occasion and they only seem to last me a week, im sure finishing work is a special occasion.

You can keep your Cola as it will never go nowhere near a decent scotch at my place, one rule, you can share my scotch but don’t dare mix it.

For energy I drink a LOT of water.... and i run every day and sleep properly. I'm pretty much freaked of the amount of sugar and other bad crap in energy drinks and the like, similar story with coke....

For sure, they have a negative effect on your body and feeding off them is not good at all, just like nicotine makes smokers nervous and generally f**ks with their emotions. It’s just another crotch.

My missus is a marketer for V drink and we get tones of it free, the novelty has worn off for me and I found too many was detrimental, but I still enjoy a sugar free V in the afternoon to boost my way through.

A healthy lifestyle and a proper diet will give a lot more energy than those drinks.

Waiting for Energy shots to be banned.

Did you know that the 500mL cans of energy drink like "NOS" and "Rasta Blasta" have 59 grams of sugar in them <.<

I'm surprised they aren't more like antifreeze in thickness.

As an avid energy drink user... I agree. They do nothing for me... except make me feel like throwing up.

Edited by antil33t

I had one of these to help me stay up for the F1 two weeks ago, will never be having another one, not only did it do nothing at all energy wise but it tasted a little like antifreeze.

Yeah energy drinks are god awful things. I rarely drink them, only when I'm desperate for energy, maybe once a month. Or during the winter going on day trips to the mountain I'll have 4-5 in a day, starting at 4.30am and going right through to 9pm. When you're driving 6 hours and participating in very demanding physical activity for 7 hours they help hugely and keep me very alert at the wheel.

I heard of a guy who drank 2 lift plus' a day for 2 years and had to spend about $4,000 on dental work. He probably didn't brush his teeth a lot, but it's still frightening.

I try and avoid caffeine as much as possible. It's really hard on your stomach and just bad for your body/health in general. I never mix it with alcohol either... Bad idea in my opinion.

As for bourbon and coke, unless it's quality bourbon and Coca Cola in a glass, the thought of it makes me want to spew.

Alcohol slows your heart down, energy drinks speed it up, mixing the two (even if it does taste good) is not a good idea at all.

Someone could've told me that when I mixed Absynthe and V. It actually was pretty nice.

Vodka and redbull is awesome though.

Lift+ was awesome back in the day too.

Vodka and Redbull is banned in many bars and clubs, especially overseas in Europe because it causes heart attacks and such like if consumed excessively.

Red Bull is scary stuff, a few of those and you will still be tasting it the next night, its un natural.

Absynthe + Beer Chaser = Win.