Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

Fellow drink addictions ?

If cocacola turns out to be the cause of liver failure one day, just like cigarettes turned out to be a high influence in lung cancer. Im in deep sh*t lol

(this was not all consumed over a short space of time, but never the less an impressive collection)

Posted Image

:blink::blink::blink: Forget liver failure, try your kidneys mate! Diabetes would be your main concern atm. would be a good idea to get a blood sugar test Edited by dubman

seen better lol my bookcase was covered in coke cans when i was younger. 3 shelves, on each shelf 6 deep 3 high and 20 or so across.

and then there was the eclipse mint cans. i have an obsession collecting sh*t. now its all E30 spares

MLIA

im in the same boat, although not quite that amount,

A few demons a day topped off with a few cans of coke usually

Got any teeth left?

+1 on Diabetes...

lol it was a team effort, and as mentioned not over a "short space of time" possibly a month maybe, but that is still what i would consider irresponsible for sugar intake.

Teeth are perfect, brush morning, lunch and dinner, from the paranoia of cokes effect on teeth, and my hate for needles.

Diabetes no, im fine, theres a line, that i havent yet crossed. I might tone down on the coke funds though

seen better lol my bookcase was covered in coke cans when i was younger. 3 shelves, on each shelf 6 deep 3 high and 20 or so across.

and then there was the eclipse mint cans. i have an obsession collecting sh*t. now its all E30 spares

MLIA

The man bro, the man

HEALTH WARNING;

Coke should be drunk in large quantities only in conjunction with even larger quantities of bourbon :P

i used to have a BIG caffeine problem, at least 350mg per day. thats roughly 4-5 V's/coffee/Redbull.

Caffeine overdose FTW

Been having atleast 3 mini frozen cokes a day since we moved to Wairau park.

Before that it was coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

A red-bull or two a day... the big cans.... or if not then a 1.5 coke/fanta/L&P etc from work... helps when its $2 a bottle and right there in the fridge lol

Double brown and Ranfurly.

190 cans in the last 5 weeks.

Other than that, L & P is the nectar of GODS. I could drink that sh*t by the gallon.

Edited by kingkarl

I'm really addicted to carbonated bottled water and have smashed at least 40 1.5 litre bottles in the past week, had 2 recycling bins full of bottles...should just buy a soda stream maker to save the $

I've got a simular problem, use to buy around 60 cans a week of coke.

now It's down to around 2-3 2.25L of coke a week <.< So very bad.

NZ lager $15 for 12 at the dairy over the road... been drinking a fair bit of that since I moved here.

Not sure how you guys can drink so much coke, its such shite!

NZ lager $15 for 12 at the dairy over the road... been drinking a fair bit of that since I moved here.

Not sure how you guys can drink so much coke, its such shite!

Wait, what?

NZ lager is the most rancid sh*t that's ever entered my mouth! Ranfurly my friend, that's a quality brew.

LOL. You have issues if you can drink ranfurly and double brown dude. Only lion red is worse than those two and only just worse at that!

I use to drink a ton of coke. Untill I had a tooth fall apart while I was in England with no insurance. Cut my trip 2 months short due to funds having to be diverted to fix it.. F U Coke!

Wait, what?

NZ lager is the most rancid sh*t that's ever entered my mouth! Ranfurly my friend, that's a quality brew.

It grows on you! And its 5%!

...maybe that's why it grows on you

Edited by tastic

alc. % is all that matters, and as long as the beer's cold, all the same.

seriously, take it easy on the sugar drinks guys. some diabetes are genetic, and dietary ones can take around 2 years to develop, caused by excess blood glucose(sugar). as for liver disease, fatty liver disease is reversible once you cut out the cause. (in most cases)

HEALTH WARNING;

Coke should be drunk in large quantities only in conjunction with even larger quantities of bourbon :P

Agreed. Quite addicted to bourbon and coke lately. So good. Edited by skrillz