Sign in to follow this  
Palazzo

E34 M5

Wasn't this owned and sold by a member on here recently, for less than this? Seems to be a recurring theme with E34s.

I oh so very much want an E34 M5! This is a tidy example too.

I oh so very much want an E34 M5! This is a tidy example too.

i doubt there is a better example

i doubt there is a better example

Very true.

Wheres the link ?

Good question, clicked and pasted somewhere, luckily it's there already.

was bruces(ashmill) wast it?

Yes, this is Bruce's car. I agree it is a lovely looking example. It was only sold about 6 months ago (?) I think to a family in Auckland.

I was surprised when I saw this on trademe.

I like the colour - a real M power colour from that period.

Do we know something about this car?? Just wondering why a 240k example would be the best.

Im not being an prick im actually interested in this car.

Do we know something about this car?? Just wondering why a 240k example would be the best.

Im not being an prick im actually interested in this car.

as stated above this is Ashmills (Bruce) old car.if you look at it i think you will agree its overall condition is superb reflecting a maintenance and care history that makes the mileage less important.

I don’t know Asemill nor Bruce. I was wondering why we “wouldn’t find a better example†than a car that has done 240,000km, I can’t tell much from a few photo’s and assumed you must have driven or seen it to make that comment. Is there a thread on it here??

Might have to go and have a look myself.

I don’t know Asemill nor Bruce. I was wondering why we “wouldn’t find a better example†than a car that has done 240,000km, I can’t tell much from a few photo’s and assumed you must have driven or seen it to make that comment. Is there a thread on it here??

Might have to go and have a look myself.

I have seen it,never driven it.i can only say go and look at it and make up your own mind

I know Bruce, and can assure you it was a very well looked after example when He sold it about 6 mths ago. From memory it had FSH as well Graham, would deserve a very close look if you were in the market for one.

I know Bruce, and can assure you it was a very well looked after example when He sold it about 6 mths ago. From memory it had FSH as well Graham, would deserve a very close look if you were in the market for one.

Thanks Foxy. I am sad to see this car back on the market for substantially more than I got for it - claims he needs the money for a business. Fair enough. If I didn't have the M3 in a million bits I'd be tempted to try and get it back but I guess one moves on.

Graham - it is a great car and drives really well despite the kays. If you are going to see it then check the aircon is working properly. Ask to see receipts for recent (this year) work on the aircon as it needed servicing. I didn't get it done as the car wasn't being used. As Foxy said go and have a look and take it for a decent drive out in the country and you will get the idea.

April will be all over this soon. 7:14pm.. it wont be long.

Haha..

But srsly at that price I'm out :(

Buying an M5 is the easy part April, to run it will cost you more than the purchase price over the years.

Buying an M5 is the easy part April, to run it will cost you more than the purchase price over the years.

I'm sure it would be well worth it.

Boris you are so right. I have a friend who uses his E34 M5 as a DD (daily driver) and he is pedantic about maintenance and never skimps on spending money on his car.. Costs him $4k-$5k atleast a year.

On the b-side, if you only drive it on a sunday, the annual outlay could be considerably less!