Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

What bmw paraphernalia do you have.

Are you are bmw nut ??. I am just curious as to what bmw paraphernalia you have, Do you look out for it if you are thinking of buying something ie clothes ??.

My missus just rolls her eye's everytime i buy something else. Some of the things i have are

Jacket, Lighter, Mouse pad, Wallet, key ring, a few shirts, 2 banners in the garage, a only bmw's allowed to park sign on the garage door, bmw theme on my phone, bmw theme on firefox

how about you ???

Yeah garage full of random E30 parts + E30 is enough paraphernalia for me tbh.

I had a diecast warsteiner e30 m3, but other than that nothing. I wouldn't be seen dead in any clothes which has BMW all over it, I find stuff like that lame. But that's just me..

Yeah garage full of random E30 parts + E30 is enough paraphernalia for me tbh.

Oath. And what mark said. Seriously, fill the tank up instead and go for a burrrn.

Oath. And what mark said. Seriously, fill the tank up instead and go for a burrrn.

My tank is always full and all the stuff i got was cheap as hell most of it off of ebay so far from the cost of what you would pay for genuine stuff.

I wouldn't be seen dead in any clothes which has BMW all over it, I find stuff like that lame. But that's just me..

I'm with ya there.

Edited by bellicose

A leather key ring.

Edit: two e36's and a covered S50B32 and box sitting on pallets in my garage.

Though i am a bit of a Ferrari nut and have loads of Ferrari gear...but would never wear any of it unless i was at the F1...It did help that i worked for Phillip Morris and we got so much promotional material at some points!

Edited by cliffdunedin

2 cars, a flag/banner, garage with lotsa misc parts...

Nothing... I'd probably have a BMW jacket or sommat...

but I'd get out of my Mitsi and look like a d*ck hahah.

Crack pipe and a gun.

Seriously - I could stomach a cool poster for the garage, but that would be as far as I could go and keep my man card.

Just a few bits and bobs that I have collected over the years..

Books & magazines

F1 / Motorsport cap & T shirt

Posters and photos for garage and office at work

BMW parking only sign

Slot cars and die cast models

Wallpapers on home and work PCs

..so not much really.

Still on the look out for a flag for garage / tent when racing, more models and slot cars and an E30 M3 B) that should be enough.

just 8 diff bmws in the driveway,no clothers or anything

just one e28 that i am yet to have in my possession haha. Not sure if ill be getting into the paraphernalia any time soon.

lol at watch. can anyone say tacky?

I have a keyring, the bimmersport calender, authentic ~1.1ton paperweight and E36 kidneys stuck to the wall just above my laptop. I want some posters though to replace my outdated Porsche ones

Seriously - I could stomach a cool poster for the garage, but that would be as far as I could go and keep my man card.

I keep seeing this "man card" floating around the forum and don't understand it's meaning...can anyone elaborate?

If you like Hondas, FWD, or anything under 2L you don't have a man card.

Oh well...the 318 cancels my man card out then! Maybe i'll have to get rid of it and get an extra 200cc so i can bleat about my manliness :lol::lol:

If you like Hondas, FWD, or anything under 2L you don't have a man card.

And extends to having/owning:

- anything coloured pink, lilac or mauve

- man bags

- handbag dogs with names like "fluffy", "foo foo" or "princess" etc (although I'm not sure of the ruling on a 45kg Rottweiler named "peaches")

- haircuts that are named after a person

- drinks that have umbrellas in them (unless you are at a beach resort and it is before midday)

- potpourri

- a back, sack & crack wax

- etc, etc, etc

I know!!! I was only really joking about, that people ACTUALLY use that term lol, to me it's like that whole "V8"driver must be making up for something spiel.

I can remember mates trying to take the piss out of me, for shaving my legs when i was in the UK, i said to them most footy guys shave them over here and by the end of the season 90% of the guys were shaving/waxing/ using deoderant lol

And pink gear!!!

I have a few pink shirts and polos...and no-one has ever walked up and asked for my "man card" lol might help that i'm 6'1 and 130kgs lol