Sign in to follow this  
eschey

e36 323i M3?

Hey guys,

Been a member here for a few months but just been stalking the forums with no comments lol. Anyway, fell upon this . . ahem . . beautiful e36 m3. Look its even 4wd!! :lol:

\Website

If ya are going to fail on what you are trying to sell might as well do it poperly. Hahaha 4 cyl 4wd , Guess he just does not know his own car.

I bloody hate how people go "very rare...." Like this E30 on trademe... that's a "very rare manual coupe" but it's a conversion?

I bloody hate how people go "very rare...." Like this E30 on trademe... that's a "very rare manual coupe" but it's a conversion?

Guess its the same sort of sales ploy as, 'one careful lady owner'... Seems so many people don't know what to say about their car to sell it.

A car should speak for it's self otherwise it's probably not worth buying. ^_^

Edited by Mike-E36

The 3.2.3i Motorsport is a 4WD, there is only 10 of this model BMW in NZ this is why you probably havent heard of it before. Cheers 10:50 am, Fri 18 Jun

Surely he's takin the piss?? :lol:

Must be with answers like this.

Yes the 4WD is selectable, what is a hi/lo ratio? then i can answer that part of your question, no not locking diffs

Hell is there a motor under all that, Could have at least cleaned it and wrote m3 on it lol. :lol:

m3 motor!

Posted Image

Recon that'll bolt straight into my engine bay :P ? Awesome $/hp :D

"I have an almost identical car. You say the 4wd is selectable. What do I do to engage the 4wd? Where is the lever/button exactly? Thanks for your advise! mark247 (82 ) 4:10 pm, Fri 18 Jun

The car drive's in 4wd when in Sport or snow mode. You will find the switch on the right hand side of the automatic transmission 4:26 pm, Fri 18 Jun"

Lol

2.5l, 4 cylinder, 4WD, M3 :wacko:

You never know! It might actually have a s14b25 mated to some obscure iX drivetrain :P

"I have an almost identical car. You say the 4wd is selectable. What do I do to engage the 4wd? Where is the lever/button exactly? Thanks for your advise! mark247 (82 ) 4:10 pm, Fri 18 Jun

The car drive's in 4wd when in Sport or snow mode. You will find the switch on the right hand side of the automatic transmission 4:26 pm, Fri 18 Jun"

LOL

God, I can't believe people know so little about their cars. I seriously hope she/he is taking the piss.

You should look at his other auction as well, its got hydraulic seats and bullet proof glass! What a deal!!!

Lol and it's also a 4 pot.

As he was getting a bit humpy with all the questions, I thought I would point something out to him.. <_<

Hi, I note your comment: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A GENERAL DISCUSSION BOARD BUT AN AUCTION. However, you also need to note: When you don't know what you are talking about, people will take the piss. Thanks. jon_the_pom (143 ) 9:26 am, Sat 19 Jun

So far, no response, wonder why??

It's funny how the seller has gone to some effort to hide the numberplate in the photos, yet the other auction the seller has on TM shows photos with the "M3" clearly in the garage, with the numberplate exposed . . . . :wacko:

Cant wait untill he answers my question

"Hi there, It looks like you have taken the m3 Side skirts and m3 door trims of the vehicle, Do they still come with the car? Thanks Eric Chan" hackedrb20 (13 ) 1:29 pm, Mon 21 Jun

You should look at his other auction as well, its got hydraulic seats and bullet proof glass! What a deal!!!

Lol and it's also a 4 pot.

it may actually have bullet proof glass.. it was an option on E38s, though whether that extends to the 7228i i dont know.

Pretty sure "bulletproof" glass is just a nickname... for double glazed windows... which are awesome btw. no road noise and the car stays warm for ages after you get out of it.