Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Your source of income.

just a a part time storeman at newworld in wellington whilst studying..

its pretty sweet tho. I get on really well with all of the managers and the owner and they are all pretty flexible with everything and they look after me. have an awsome boss too

Edited by DRTE30

O.D. :rolleyes:

Edited by bmrmad

I work for Child youth and family in a Community support/Social work position...pretty much go out in the community and try to make sure that others in my team don't have to come and take peoples kids off them.

I am a System Analyst by trade and spent a few years abroad working for AT&T and have also worked as a fisherman in Antarctica.

$$ is definitely not as good in Child and youth but I 100% enjoy my job (which is the main thing)

3 weeks left being Site Engineer/Site Manager for a construction company. Unemployed after that.

in my last year as an apprentice plumber gasfitter.

but on saturday nights i usually tell girls that im a pilot

As little as humanly possible whilst still creating an impression of massive industrious & busy-ness.

i turn lengths of 90 x 45 in to wall frames and trusses(or i do drawings that enable the above)

just a a part time storeman at newworld in wellington whilst studying..

its pretty sweet tho. I get on really well with all of the managers and the owner and they are all pretty flexible with everything and they look after me. have an awsome boss too

never heard of a part time storeman.. do you do the invoicing and receiving and whatnot, or is this a fancy name for a shelf filler?

Also work at a NW, different one though. Full time in the storeroom as both a storeman and shelf filler, also do checkouts and produce. Basically just cover sickness, annual leave etc but always 45+ hours a week. gap year ftw

Plan A this year was to go to Weltec but they lost my application and it was too late by the time i found out. Looking to leave NW soon though hopefully.

Mental health support worker, training/studying to eventually be a forensic psych and child psych. Hope to do some work with CYFS next year or bugger off to aussie.

2nd year uni, but i sit on my arse telling kids how to play CDEFGAB on black and white keys part time.

never heard of a part time storeman.. do you do the invoicing and receiving and whatnot, or is this a fancy name for a shelf filler?

Also work at a NW, different one though. Full time in the storeroom as both a storeman and shelf filler, also do checkouts and produce. Basically just cover sickness, annual leave etc but always 45+ hours a week. gap year ftw

Plan A this year was to go to Weltec but they lost my application and it was too late by the time i found out. Looking to leave NW soon though hopefully.

no i am a part time storeman, like i said they look after me. (they give me paid leave thats additional to my anual leave for racing too :)..)

i do all the normal inwards/outwards goods stuff, f.lift driving, invoicing etc etc... no i dont stack shelves.. i could not bare to do that for a living.

i am also i qualled mechanic i forgot to add.

no i am a part time storeman, like i said they look after me. (they give me paid leave thats additional to my anual leave for racing too :)..)

i do all the normal inwards/outwards goods stuff, f.lift driving, invoicing etc etc... no i dont stack shelves.. i could not bare to do that for a living.

i am also i qualled mechanic i forgot to add.

ahh yip. you hear a lot of people claiming to be a storeman when they really just stack xd. wish we had a forklift :/ our store is too small though, we dont need one.

I work at ford as a car groomer and get to drive the xr8 boss's as my work hack.

Like that?

I sell commercial coatings and curtains. And blowies.

bahaha gold was a great thread that.

Work at my mates skate shop.

Used to take tours on quad bikes, but tourism has come to a halt.

And before this I was studying, which is actually when I earned the most, as I worked for a roading contractor in my holidays operating almost everything.

Going back to study soon.

Was working as a private chef in queenstown the last three summers..

Have a contract with a couple from chicago who i work for every year, 4 months jan till end of april.

Anyone heard of Mccormick farm machinery? think it got renamed Case International later on.

Anyway the lady i work for her great grandfather invented the first reaper machine.. and her grandma is a rockefeller.. pretty good job, awesome money and they are a cool couple and only work about 4-5 hours a day..

Worked for Larry Page the google co-founder while they were in queenstown for a few months.

Hugh Jackman while they filmed wolverine.

And now i am working at a cafe in kingsland 2 days a week while studying a diploma in systems tech and also also a few vendor certs on the way, MCP MCSA CCNA RHCT and one day CISSP

As i want to get into information security and maybe risk assesment.

Studylink. And bar work sometimes.

SkyScreamer Reverse bungy, Auckland.