Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Your source of income.

My login name is the clue .....

I own a camera repair business

Been doing this 21 yrs now ......... would have got a shorter sentence for murder !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by camera doctor

I work 8 hours a week at BMW and my actual sorce of income is my parents. You know your good when you can convice your mum you need a E39 and it also requires a new set of 19's....

I work at ford as a car groomer and get to drive the xr8 boss's as my work hack.

Like that?

I sell commercial coatings and curtains. And blowies.

can someone post up a link to that thread?? ive been searching and cant find..

Work in projects for Gen-i. Happen to also be on the same floor as Jamez as our floor is full.

in my last year as an apprentice plumber gasfitter.

but on saturday nights i usually tell girls that im a pilot

I'm a pilot. On Saturday night I usually try to get girls to show me their plumbing.

Work in projects for Gen-i. Happen to also be on the same floor as Jamez as our floor is full.

What sort of projects you working on at the moment?

There seems to be a few of us who work for Telecom/Gen-i.

You know your good when you can convice your mum you need a E39 and it also requires a new set of 19's....

Or you know you're spoiled.

I'm a pilot. On Saturday night I usually try to get girls to show me their plumbing.

Bahahaha awesome!

Guess you moved because of the renovation at MDR building?

Im a cadet doing geometric road design.. im over it time for a change but dont really know what I want to do

I also fall into that category!

Guess you moved because of the renovation at MDR building?

oi back to work you!

I make plastic TufDeck Liners for 4x4s/Ute (whatever you wanna call them) - I am the Team Leader (Supervisor). Not as easy as you'd think. I've been there nearly 5years & seen about 20 people come & go from my department - bunch of nancy softc--ks. Alot of people on here probably couldnt hack it (have seen some big men be turned into girls doing my job).

Our Liners get shipped out all over the World. Our biggest customer is Saudi (the richest bastard in the world). Then Dubai and Aussie. We sell them within to NZ and fit them at the factory too. If you've seen a liner with "TUFDEK" on it - I gaurantee we made it.

Place has only just started to get back into hardout work again (were using a slow old machine). The new machine is Bigger & Faster, = more product = more $ = hopefully (fingers x'ed) PAYRISE.

But with a Mortgage & other Bills, I'm left with f--k all each week.

Looking at looking for new Job but I'm secure atm so not gonna budge until the economy starts moving again.

Edited by Shady

but on saturday nights i usually tell girls that im a pilot

And you don't know how to get it up ?... I mean the plane ... or the other...take your pick

I do desktop support mostly as well as a little server support... Most of my work consists of spending my days driving around the lower north island to vet clinics and tractor dealerships lol end up in some pretty random small towns and in the middle of nowhere quite often at some random farm but its keeps me busy most of the time and its nice then you have a E46 for a work car to tottle around the country side in.

Also wreck the odd car here and there, buy broken cars fix them and sell them and am in the process of starting my own online automotive parts business selling brand new OE type bits such as brake disks and pads etc

Mmm, +1.

CTS.

That explains why I see your car a bit - I'm in Wholesale.

Mmm, +1.

CTS.

My login name is the clue .....

I own a camera repair business

Been doing this 21 yrs now ......... would have got a shorter sentence for murder !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I always thought you were a Holden fan bahaha jokes

That explains why I see your car a bit - I'm in Wholesale.

Under Ronnie?

I quite often see people with threads on "I am building this or buying that" , a lot of this stuff does not always come cheap so i was just wondering what everybody does for a crust.

Me i am a Nightshift manger in the manufacturing of the plastic's industry with about 65 staff on my shift.

What do you do ???

I am also in the Plastics Industry, have been all my working life. In my previous job I installed some machinery into a few places in Christchurch. Who do you work for?

I am now a project Engineer for Amcor Flexibles.

I'm a printing area manager for the lower North Island for an Auckland company work automonously from home office, own a rental or two and my misses works at Gen-i as well.

I push pixels for a living

I live off my parents they won big Wednesday.

Jokes..

I am a LCL/FCL Dispatcher in the day for a transport company & have my own company i run from home during the night.