Sign in to follow this  
eschey

Another E30 M3

It'll be one of those dodgy scams. Pay 50% deposit via a western union account and you can pay the balance on arrival.....Yeah Right

Yeah, red curbs and yellow fire hydrants = US pictures.

Can someone please notify trademe .. dont need this sort of thing happening in the BMW community. I would but I dont have a trademe account.

^^^^^^^^^^ Already done

Talk about selling yourself short..... thats assuming it's all legit!!

Cool, Well if we dont police this sh*t .. its just bad for all.

With all us keeping an eye on this type of crap the thieves will move on as it just wont work.

BMW E30 M3 2.3L 16V 1988 - 304929554

DO NOT COMPLETE THIS TRADE - We have reason to believe that this account has been compromised by an overseas scammer and this listing is not genuine. We have suspended this membership until we have resolved this with the actual membership holder.

Email From Trademe. hehe.

Yeah that was pretty fast, I only viewed the auction and they still sent an email.

Good to see their systems work

Thanks for reporting the listing for: BMW E30 M3 2.3L 16V 1988.

The Trade Me Customer Support Team have reviewed the listing and has deemed that it is in breach of our terms and conditions. As a result the listing has been removed from the site.

Thank you for bringing this listing to our attention and making Trade Me a better place to buy and sell.

Haha bet I wasnt alone

B10

M3

M5

330ci

E36 M3

Just going with the trend . . . all these cars going for super cheap (but you can see some European plates in some of the pics, well done dealer . . .)

Ive reported to trademe, but maybe some more of you could reinforce it for them.

Also, I'm sure the E36 M3 was sold as $1 reserve maybe a month ago and it had less k's?

On the M5... I cant find an A1 cars anywhere and the google sat view of their address looks like some sort of factory or warehouse... very odd

I asked a few questions on the auction to see what type of response I got and magically the price went up.

Hello and thank you for your interest for the BMW E30 M3 2.3L 16V 1988. The price is $15000. The car is in very good condition mechanically and electrically, I never smoked inside the car and has never been involved in accidents. Mostly garage kept because i am traveling very often in Europe for the importation of other cars. The car comes with all the original keys, all the papers.

I await your e-mail quickly if you're interested in buying the car.

Amatuers.

Them cars are way too cheap and the photos are not taken in NZ.

Makes me wonder if the the cars are actually in NZ right now.

I reckon TM should be restricted to private sellers and let the Dealers set up their own websites.

I asked a few questions on the auction to see what type of response I got and magically the price went up.

Amatuers.

I emailed them about one of the other cars and got exactly the same reply (with details about the car i asked about instead of the part about the e30)

Followed promptly by an email from trademe saying that it is an international scammer.

Guess that just reinforces that if it seems too good to be true, it usually is!

I've seen heaps of these in the past few weeks alone. Last one was a 09 Hilux SR5 double cab 4x3 with 50km for 15grand LOL

Why dont they just ban accounts being made from overseas IP addresses? Proxies included.

Well the guy who was selling the m3 in question had a 103 trademe rating which leads to beleive that the account was hacked. Or made up bogus trades.......

BMW E30 M3 2.3L 16V 1988 - 304929554

DO NOT COMPLETE THIS TRADE - We have reason to believe that this account has been compromised by an overseas scammer and this listing is not genuine. We have suspended this membership until we have resolved this with the actual membership holder.

Email From Trademe. hehe.

Oh crap!

So you mean to tell me that my dream car I have just paid for isn't really on it's way to NZ? :o