Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

The most arrogant driver?

I was NOT Kind 2 the slag who parked like this in front of our store a few years back. Was ok for a few hours as it was early on. But by Lunch time we were getting pretty pissed.

Posted Image

Edited by driftit

HOLY CRAP This thread has got angry the past day!!

I was NOT Kind 2 the slag who parked like this in front of our store a few years back. Was ok for a few hours as it was early on. But by Lunch time we were getting pretty pissed.

Posted Image

We live in the city and have a resident car park, some women without the resident card/sticker parked exactly like this for at least an hour, when i came back home and it was still there i pulled my truck right up behind it and blocked her in then went about the rest of my day in my other car. 3 or 4 hours later i came back home and my neighbour said she had been asking the whole street :lol: I left a note on her car explaining why i did it...mission accomplished ;)

My favourite type of drivers are the ones on the motorway, who speed up as fast as they can to squeeze in front of you when the lane runs out... I feel like speeding up myself and clipping the back of their car. so from now on i just put my car as far over to the left as i can to show im not letting them in!

i often do this to people who stay in the to be closed lane at roadworks until they almost hit the cones and then pull across in front of you. (they have at least 400m warning) so i purposely sit right next to these kinds of people when i can see that they have no intention of using some initiative and anticipating the lane closing. i will sit right beside them so they either hit the picks really hard when they realise there is no road left or they hit the cones.... thatl teach em.. motherf**kers....

HOLY CRAP This thread has got angry the past day!!

It's OK now.... Full Moon is over :P

It's OK now.... Full Moon is over :P

I was thinking it had something to do with the time of the month ;) !

i often do this to people who stay in the to be closed lane at roadworks until they almost hit the cones and then pull across in front of you.

The thing that really gets to me when they do that, is most of the time they dont indicate to say they are entering your lane, and even if you let them in, they dont wave to say thanks or anything like that.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

Just went out the back of my work to see this wanker with his tape measure on my bonnet and leading against my X5!

What is it with some pricks?

Words exchanged: "GET YOUR FKN TAPE MEASURE OF MY $65,000 CAR!! WTF?!?"

Poor old guy got a fright, I then apologised but I then said, sorry I've had a bad run of people not respecting others property!

Edited by Clinton

I decided to bump this.

Posted Image

what about arrogant bastards who decide to set fire to your cars at 6am? LOL

Posted Image

This especially pisses me off when it's some idiot boy racer trying to protect his worthless car and bogged to sh*t doors....cocks tbh

Only noticed the plates now^^^^ Kind 2...hardly :unsure:

I decided to bump this.

Posted Image

what about arrogant bastards who decide to set fire to your cars at 6am? LOL

Was this recently? been a few around my area too!!

I think the worst are people that pull out in front of you at the last second from a street running horizontal, causing you to hit the brakes from stopping, either (a) t-boning them or (B) running up their ass, only for them to turn off again at the next block. w@nkers!

oh or people that drive about 85 kmh then at passing lanes as you go to overtake them speed up so you cant pass?? wtf

Also being from dunedin i think people down there are really bad at being courteous...

every time i go back, driving on portsmouth drive or the one way going north or south when it gets busy trying to change lanes is a mission, people almost get annoyed that you want to change lanes and wont let you.. maybe because traffic is a rarity haha

Edited by shaneg

Only noticed the plates now^^^^ Kind 2...hardly :unsure:

Was this recently? been a few around my area too!!

Yup, today mate haha. on Station Road(uhmm near caversham primarys school)

Also being from dunedin i think people down there are really bad at being courteous...

every time i go back, driving on portsmouth drive or the one way going north or south when it gets busy trying to change lanes is a mission, people almost get annoyed that you want to change lanes and wont let you.. maybe because traffic is a rarity haha

The 10 minute rush hour you mean lol

Yup, today mate haha. on Station Road(uhmm near caversham primarys school)

Yep, i'm near the Oval and there have been 3 in the past week or two i know of...am almost temped to leave the 318 on the street, as it's insured for far more than it's worth lol

Hate di*ks who hog up the 'fast' lane n then only doin 80-90kmh...i mean seriously if u see a fast car comin frm behind kindly give way but some ppl jus drive as if their dad owned the road

ha, yeah the 10 min one..

but even in general, i think people that have to deal with a large amount of traffic i.e auckland motorway

wont get pissed if you need to change 2-3 lanes, i just found that dunners drivers would speed up rather than give up a spot for you to go through..

what about lambo drivers that park in 3 spaces parallel at straight-in parks?

saw one outside video ezy on quay street, my mate started saying what a wanker to the store manager, and i chipped in that its only the girls version.. as it was a gallardo, we all laughed, didnt realise the guy behind us in the line was driving it.. he looked like a knob in his early 20's.

Yep, i'm near the Oval and there have been 3 in the past week or two i know of...am almost temped to leave the 318 on the street, as it's insured for far more than it's worth lol

3 years of parking down that same side street, NOTHING happens.

Till today.

f**king peices of sh*t. Our driveway isn't big enough for all our 4 and a burned out shell of vehicles.

ha, yeah the 10 min one..

but even in general, i think people that have to deal with a large amount of traffic i.e auckland motorway

wont get pissed if you need to change 2-3 lanes, i just found that dunners drivers would speed up rather than give up a spot for you to go through..

What i hate here, is how slow every one leaves from the lights, instead of smoothly following the next car it's like everyone thinks "i'll give them 20 metres before i move"

f**king peices of sh*t. Our driveway isn't big enough for all our 4 and a burned out shell of vehicles.

It'll be some bloody kids, hope you were insured?