Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

The most arrogant driver?

You haven't been to New World carparks then?

Only people that own X5's can afford to shop there :P

ohh and i think there obvoiusly isnt enough e30 owners on here if you all have time to bitch about parent car parks. i mean really is there nothing more important? everyone needs an e30 so they spend all there free time fixing it and less time stiring up sh*t that is really not that important. ;)

Edited by DRTE30

I'm a parent and an E30 owner, yet still have time to go to the supermarket. I park miles away because you can't open the doors wide enough to get him out in a normal park, simply because 90% of people can't park between the lines and the parents parks are covered in people movers parked even worse. Like the clown yestertday in Grey Lynn who parked about 30% of his Caldina in the neighbouring park. I simply put the E30 about 4 inches off his door (in my park) and watched him crawl out cursing from the other side.

Back on target, how about the guy who smacked a friends Audi wagon in a work car park, bent the whole rear quarter panel, got out and slashed both tyres before driving off?

Ah winter. lets warm ourselves by the Bimmersport Forum.

Talking about failing in work car parks, The sales manager at my missus work drove her Jeep CHEROKEE over a sales reps Subaru Legacy last Friday, apparently the car 200+ space car park was basically empty and she decided to park in-between the only two cars in the line. Quite a few thousand in damages there.

Edited by Apex

Parents should teach their children to not run infront of f**king cars, that's a real no-brainer there.. The amount of times I've seen stupid kids not watch when crossing the road.

This is by far the stupidest and most ignorant statement i have seen on any forum for quite awhile.

You can teach your kids all the sh*t you like, weather they take it in is up to them.

_Mark_, i would appreciate you not modifying my post, if you had a problem then why not PM me and allow me to do it?

And why is it ok for mod's to be able to say these things but not us mere members?

My point.

You are an f**king d*ck, and the lazy one.

Edited by bellicose

Parents should teach their children to not run infront of f**king cars, that's a real no-brainer there.. The amount of times I've seen stupid kids not watch when crossing the road.

Any child I have been with (say 2-6 years old) who is capable of running out in front of cars at a supermarket instantly forgets what they have been told not to do in a car park and whos only thought is the candy isle inside the supermarket

Children aren't generally "stupid" they just don't have the mental capacity to always think through all the outcomes of what they are doing, thats why drivers have to pay attention and make up for that lack of common sense

This is by far the stupidest and most ignorant statement i have seen on any forum for quite awhile.

You can teach your kids all the sh*t you like, weather they take it in is up to them.

So, if your kid was right in front of you. and they tried to cross the road, you wouldn't stop them?

That's what I meant, parents standing right there, kid just runs.

So, if your kid was right in front of you. and they tried to cross the road, you wouldn't stop them?

That's what I meant, parents standing right there, kid just runs.

2 totally different things. 1 is allowing your child to do something in front of you that is dangerous and 2 teaching your child not to do dangerous things.

2 totally different things. 1 is allowing your child to do something in front of you that is dangerous and 2 teaching your child not to do dangerous things.

Doesn't not allowing your child to do things = teaching?

Sorry if my statement seemed "ignorant and stupid" but It wasn't aimed to be that way.

I fixed the issue of people mis-treating my car. I now have an $1100 Cortina shaped brick, which im sure must be damn-near un-dentable, and which is in such an average condition it doesnt matter hwere i park. Now people fear parking next to me :D

Doesn't not allowing your child to do things = teaching?

Sorry if my statement seemed "ignorant and stupid" but It wasn't aimed to be that way.

No worries ;)

I think i will get these made up :P

Edited by bellicose

Sorry, but I can't agree with the whole "Parent's only" parks. Ok, so yes it's difficult to get kids in and out of a car, but that doesn't mean you should get preferential treatment.

It's not your choice to be disabled, but it is your choice to have kids, so you should put up with the inconveniences that come with having them.

I park in parents only parks, and when people yell at me, I just say... "I am a parent, but the kids are at preschool right now, the shopping gets done much faster that way." :D

Isn't the good point about the mothers parks that they arn't usually right next to normal carparks so your car wont get dented/hit/marked by a mother/father who's more worried about there kids than your car?

E.G, At the new countdown here the Disabled and mothers parks are together.

I really do think your comments above are inmature and narrowminded.

Marks and dents from parking are reality, and TBH guys if thats all you have to worry about then lifes good!

Old man has a sticker that reads "this vehicle explodes on impact".

Worst road rage I remember is a run in with a middle aged fella in a late model ute that incorrectly accused me of hooning up and down some roads on Haloween last year. He parked behind me when I turned around a cul de sac looking for a park near the rose gardens and started yelling this and that. He wouldn't move and I didn't have the time nor patience to d*ck around so I told him to either call the Police or I'm going to reverse into him. It was a pretty nice new Hilux or something.

I eventually slowly reversed into his ute and he then kicked my drivers door. I got out of the car along with a friend of mine riding shotgun and he left. Minor dent in the drivers door which I've fixed and a dented front quarter panel of his ute. Never heard from any lawyers or authorities so he obviously didn't follow it up or have enough to go on, it's not like I hid my plate from him or anything. It was pointless and a complete waste of time.

I hate road ragers.

haha loving whats going on in this thread.

i've been quite lucky in the bmw that i haven't had any close calls with inconsiderate people and they're terrible driving and parking skills. but i do always find it amusing watching someone parallel park when they clearly have no idea what they are doing.lol sometimes i'll wait around and look just to keep them honest, especially if there is a bmw around them.

have only had one problem with a bunch of deadbet f**kin idiots in my subaru. the car itself is in poor condition and covered in mud but that doesn't give anyone the right to lean up against it, bang on the roof or sit on the boot. was at tech during lunch and i was just mulling around waiting to go back into the workshop. this group of 5 teenagers - boys and girls, were hanging around my car as if it was theirs. i was actually hoping they would steal it cause i'm planning to get rid of it.lol i didn't say anything to them but still looked out, basically cause i was scared to confront the group and wasn't to concerned about my subaru. i just could not believe the cheek of the group of people and the complete disrepect for someone else property.

in the e30 i tend to be alot more cautious. i try to park next to expensive cars who care for their vehicle like i care for mine, always have my hand on the doors bump strip when opening the door and park close to where i am going, eg. outside a store so i can keep an eye on it through the window when i'm inside.

its a shame but i think you'll find there are alot...ALOT of idiots out there (see photo). when out driving i treat everyone as if they're braindead and that they would sideswipe me without even thinking about it.

in reply to anitl33t's photo

post-4454-1280129069.jpg

case and point

This thread has gone from someone leaning their car door up against mine to kid's getting killed in supermarket carparks & parenting skills LOL.

post-4454-1280129069.jpg

LMAO that's exactly how i park my ute, and no one's ever told me otherwise.

EDIT: I just realised how arrogant i really am :P

Edited by bellicose

_Mark_, i would appreciate you not modifying my post, if you had a problem then why not PM me and allow me to do it?

And why is it ok for mod's to be able to say these things but not us mere members?

My point.

John, I'm not a moderator. I gave that up some time ago.

I do agree though that the editing of posts is a little inconsistant. None of mine have been edited, yet by far mine used the most offensive and direct language.

Edited by Grant

I fixed the issue of people mis-treating my car. I now have an $1100 Cortina shaped brick, which im sure must be damn-near un-dentable, and which is in such an average condition it doesnt matter hwere i park. Now people fear parking next to me :D

Haha, thats the same with my Passat. I don't think it has an unscratched or undented panel on it.

My aim when I bought it was to buy something that I could park anywhere and not worry about it being broken into or stolen, and if by some small miracle it got broken into or stolen I wouldn't be too annoyed.

Nice to know there's plenty of consideration for your fellow man (and women) out there people.

My favourite type of drivers are the ones on the motorway, who speed up as fast as they can to squeeze in front of you when the lane runs out... I feel like speeding up myself and clipping the back of their car. so from now on i just put my car as far over to the left as i can to show im not letting them in!