Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

OMG Splooge.

Being a Ford man, I love it.

Just needs less matt black and more silver on body and wheels + say no to red bucket seats.

Outrageous price for what it is though IMO.

GTFO lol black on black on black on black ftw :P

Red is for contrast hah

Red is for contrast hah

So you can find it in the dark

I like how you think. lol

Have this crowd actually got one in NZ, Or are they just listing it to create interest and try and get one of the balloted ones for somebody with the cash?

Have this crowd actually got one in NZ, Or are they just listing it to create interest and try and get one of the balloted ones for somebody with the cash?

Was wondering the same thing.

You aint NEVER gonna find it once its gone past ya :o

Sticking my neck out here but what an ugly looking item and too boot it's a Ford :P

Love it, but 120k for a Ford is 100k too much IMO.

awsome awsome awsome car.

i can vouge for its power.

this is one of the best newer fords out i reckon.

that black looks nice too.

There is a crowd down the line that are bringing them in, had a sit in a few of the RS's at speed-show and TBH its still very much a ford inside.

I laughed when I saw the price tag. At first I thought it was a mistake, and then I remembered that there is a sucker born every minute.

Nice little car though, irrespective of the price.

Of course, that is just my opinion.

Edited by Grant

There is a crowd down the line that are bringing them in, had a sit in a few of the RS's at speed-show and TBH its still very much a ford inside.

That would be Grant Aitken Motorsport. It cracked me up at Speedshow. Ford NZ had a big sign saying Ford Focus RS coming soon and just across the hall were 4 brand new examples. We have had a couple come into work and they are very very cool.

They are a nice car, the English love fast Fords and that is who this car is built for, I would think this edition would be hard to obtain and will be a future forn nutters collectable, even the regular RS is limited numbers car.

As an idea of how overpriced the Ford is here, In England they cost similar money to the Megane RS250, a car that will land here for low 50’s and a car that will match it performance wise, it also has a much nicer cabin as its based on a new Megane not an old Ford. Also remember you can get a VW Sirocco R for well under 70K here.

Fanboy video

I would think this edition would be hard to obtain and will be a future forn nutters collectable, even the regular RS is limited numbers car.

Smartest thing you have said in a while :P

THAT is why they have the price tag they do.

Judging by how collectable a MINT example of the RS500 Sierra became (Still 100k+ for mint examples) this will surely hold its monetary value!

Edited by KSMYRS

It's got a hell of a long way to go before it even comes close to being regarded like the Sierra RS500, you are comparing a limited edition stripes and wheels edition with a Group A homologation race car.

The older, proper RS's will always be much more highly regarded than any of the modern RS versions as there is a new one along every 5 minutes.

Not a bad car though, as it goes, but for that sort of coin it has got some serious competition...

262kW from 2500cc... that's freakin insane. No way FWD could cope with that.

I love it though.

How so?

my old work (stevens ford and mazda) imported 5 of them. the dealer princaple took a few of us for a drive in it. it was awsome.

there is also a tune package that consists of a new afm and a reprogramme via the net to boost it to something like 315kw iirc.

I would love to own that. Would love to own anything close to that. I think i might buy a focus :lol: