Sign in to follow this  
dubman

New Police warnings

Received this email, from a colleague who experienced a situation like this. She just rang the cops, didnt stop.

Passed along by Police Department & Courthouse

Several things to be aware of this year...as gangs and robbers are now

plotting different ways to get a person to "stop" their vehicle.

Please send to your friends.

Please note:

There is a gang initiation reported by the local police department that

gangs are placing a car seat by the road....with a fake baby in it...

waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the baby...

Note that the location of this car seat will usually be beside a

wooded or grassy (field) area ...and the person - woman - will

be dragged into the woods- beaten and raped- usually left for dead.

DO NOT STOP. DIAL 111 AND INFORM THEM.....

IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSHIELD.

DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH

WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5% SO YOU ARE FORCED

TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF ROBBERS. THIS IS A NEW

TECHNIQUE USED BY ROBBERS.

PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES !!!!

f**king criminals.

I drive with my doors locked :S

Please, before you post any of this stuff (and this goes for all of us, because there's one of these threads every week or so), can you do a google search for it's legitimacy.

This is utter rubbish.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/gangs/carseat.asp

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/eggthrow.asp

Edited by _Mark_

I got this email too.

I think its worse spreading these emails because it could give people ideas.....

Sorry if this was a hoax email thing, and i am quite trusting, but this is the experience she had, which made me believe the above post was not a hoax:

"I would like to let you know how real this is.....this is true and this is what happened to me yesterday driving to Kawerau.

On the Mamaku Hills coming into Rotorua on the RHS of the road, going down a hill, a man lying in the ditch on the side of the road, he had a red bandanna around his neck which to me indicated gang affiliation.......directly behind him was a heavily wooded area - there was no car or bike to indicate that he had got off/out of a vehicle and was "sleeping".

When I phoned the Police ..... I didn't stop driving through......I advised the Police of the situation and that I believed he was a gang member by the type of clothing he was wearing........they advised that I shouldn't stop and that just phoning them was the right thing to do......."

If i happen to notice this while driving down the road, i WILL stop, Only because i'll beach my car ontop of them when i run the maggot over

Received this email, from a colleague who experienced a situation like this. She just rang the cops, didnt stop.

So if she just rang the cops how did she know it was a set up? This and a hundred others like it are just hoaxes.

Just like the age old Rome Tube gypo robbers who would biff their baby at you while there kids are nicking your sh*t. Load of crap.

Edited by driftit

Haha this is funny. We had these same emails floating around here (word for word, with the exception of 111 being 911) a few weeks ago.

Amazing how this does the rounds around the world.

I realised that it was a load of rubbish when I came across the word robbers. Who older than 8 uses that word, and I have never heard a police communication use the term. Robbery yes, robber no.

Edited by Grant

Guest Simon*

Yoo should ulways wore a robber when yoo is gettin' amungst it with the durty gurls

Yoo should ulways wore a robber when yoo is gettin' amungst it with the durty gurls

tru dat

Yoo should ulways wore a robber when yoo is gettin' amungst it with the hamiltron gurls

Fixed

^ Hey! Apart from that weird rash that just won't go away and the crabs infestation, the 'Tron girls weren't too bad

Just like the age old Rome Tube gypo robbers who would biff their baby at you while there kids are nicking your sh*t.

More irony, this one is actually true! Granted they don't actually throw the baby at you, but the old Nana will come up to you begging for food for the baby (which could be anything in the bundle of rags) whilst the young kids go through your back pack and pockets.

When we were on the pick-pocket express bus (the 147 iirc) from the train station to the Vatican they tried this on with my Mrs, not realising we were together as I had got on through the other doors. So when the kid has her hand in the wife's back pack they got my shopping bag round the back of the head - which just happened to be three nice bottles of Chianti! Made a hell of a bang, lots of shouting, knives waved about (not by me) and the pigs called, great fun!

I 'ate pikeys B)

Even if that email is a hoax you should still take that kind of thing pretty seriously.

Last year I pulled into the BP on Jervois Road, Herne Bay in my old E36 and was car jacked by 3 guys, like huge dudes. I just pulled in to where the air thing was since I was only buying a bottle of water and a vodafone card and I went in the shop and when I came out was approached and me an my car surrounded. My favourite part was when no one at the petrol station helped me. cool.

I think we should all get handguns. For protection. Yeah

More irony, this one is actually true! Granted they don't actually throw the baby at you, but the old Nana will come up to you begging for food for the baby (which could be anything in the bundle of rags) whilst the young kids go through your back pack and pockets.

When we were on the pick-pocket express bus (the 147 iirc) from the train station to the Vatican they tried this on with my Mrs, not realising we were together as I had got on through the other doors. So when the kid has her hand in the wife's back pack they got my shopping bag round the back of the head - which just happened to be three nice bottles of Chianti! Made a hell of a bang, lots of shouting, knives waved about (not by me) and the pigs called, great fun!

I 'ate pikeys B)

Yeah there was plenty of people wearing their packs on their front on the tube in Rome. But the stories get more and more far fetched every tour I can imagine.

But Rome has to be the Gypo/Pikey capital of the world. They are bloody everywhere. We saw some of them trying to get hit by cars on the crossings. Just thought they were playing silly buggers. But apparently you can sue the drivers if your hit on a crossing.

Just off the Yahoo news site...

PARIS (Reuters) - French police have arrested two teenage girls they say stole hundreds of euros from unsuspecting cash machine customers after distracting them by flashing their breasts.

The 14-year old girls were taken to the Paris prosecutor's office to face charges while a 12 year-old accomplice was placed in a home, police said.

The girls first struck last week when they approached a man withdrawing cash from an automated teller machine (ATM) in the sixth district of Paris.

One of the girls tried to distract him by sticking a newspaper under his nose. When that failed, she opened her shirt and grabbed his crotch, while the other girl swiped 300 euros ($385).

The girls struck again with the help of the 12-year old a few days later, using the same method to steal 500 euros from a woman.

So take this as a warning gents, look out for young women flashing their norks around cash machines :D !