Sign in to follow this  
KillerX

Swastika carved into BMW car at RSA

Swastika carved into car at RSA.:wacko:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article....jectid=10668510

Obviously the offending lowlife a__seholes parents are related in some way[cousins , brother/sister] lol

Woops ,should have gone into General discussion- not videos&sound :rolleyes:

Edited by KillerX

Hi predicament sucks. But its like my grandad, he never wanted to talk about my car, he hated BMW, always told me I should sell it. He would never buy anything german. There are still and were heaps of soldiers who think/thought the same till their death, but they just dont talk about their feelings. So its not surprising BMWs were attacked at a RSA. Its just sad that people acted on their thoughts.

Poor old bugger probably thought it was a grey battle ship after 6 $4.5 handles.

BMW did contribute quite a lot of technology to the Nazi’s in WW2 so you can see why someone fighting them would resent them, my grandparents never liked them and my missus Oma would rather travel in a old Corolla than a new BMW.

I dunno, I don't quite think it would be an old war vet doing this.

most of them even though they may not like germans or germany they wouldn't go this far I wouldn't think.

My guess is it's some stupid kids being f**kwits.

Poor kid though, Anyone got any cheap panels they could sell him?

I don't think it would be race or old war vet related myself. I rekon it would be just some prick that's been pissed off by someone there or a bunch of kids doing it for laughs.

Either way, IMO that fails hard in my books.

my missus Oma would rather travel in a old Corolla than a new BMW.

Ew.

Thats stink of someone to do that to his car, but mind you my car has been keyed 3 times in the last 2 months, wish someone would at least get creative and draw something... :lol:

Edited by RJS

Well, the $1800 would include replacing the 4 slashed tires

but still, $1800 is most likely almost a full respray quote from a panel beater.

Poor dude, but hey thats life!!

Could have happened to anyone whether they were driving a BMW or not, i'd say idiot kids!

the guy shoulda waited till the herald clip had been published .. someone would of helped him out a lot less than 1800 I reckon?

Pretty sh*t thing to have happen really. people are pretty close minded and I dont care what age they are, someones property is someones property

Ugh Indeed, Imagine if that happened to your E53 Clint!

If I caught them, I'd tip diesel over them.

One word.

"Karma"

Whoever did it, theres will be coming.

It happens, thats why we have insurance.

I'm picking that it was just a coincidence that it happened at an RSA. I don't think I know of any elderly people who are into vandalism, they seem to have respect for personal property.

Edited by Grant

3rd party doesn't cover for vandalisim though.

and full cover for an E30 is very unfairly priced.

Edited by antil33t

3rd party doesn't cover for vandalisim though.

and full cover for an E30 is very unfairly priced.

That is the opportunity cost of owning an old cheap car isn't it.

I own an old cheap car and have it insured for liability olny. I accept that if I am in an at fault accident, it gets stolen or damaged by vandalism that I have no recourse. It makes huge economic sense for me to only have it insured for liability only.

BMW did contribute quite a lot of technology to the Nazi’s in WW2 so you can see why someone fighting them would resent them, my grandparents never liked them and my missus Oma would rather travel in a old Corolla than a new BMW.

You should let her know that the Toyota Corolla is made by the Japs. The other major WW2 axis country.

You should let her know that the Toyota Corolla is made by the Japs. The other major WW2 axis country.

Too true!

If you want to buy from the allies you are basically going to have to drive something terrible. Either French, British, American ( excluding muscle cars because they're awesome ), or Russian... go the Lada....

I'll stick with being a traitor.

Edited by mark247

I was thinking this today actually.