Sign in to follow this  
pureboiracer

e30 louvres, il be lucky....

i think bm warehouse has some

BMWarehouse have them. $45+ GST. Am going to have a look today.

I was in looking at them a while back, he said he would sell them for cheap. I thought I'd get some until I realized they are actually pretty damn ugly on an e30 lol. Louvers are for old Falcons.

i guess its one of those things that if you pull it off its awsome but if you dont quite get it it looks like poo.

I agree with Mark, Louvres are for rednecks... no offense :P

No time to go into today before work. Will def go tomorrow before work. Will probably buy one for the heck of it - see if it suits, if not then resell or whatever blah blah, I dunno. But some louvres can be the full window & half window? Not sure if BMWarehouse have full of half - didnt say...will find out anyway. If I do buy one I will put up photos.

In summer, when its hot, pull out the rear wndow, mount up the louvres, crank the windows, feel the wind through your mullet.

Yee haarr

No time to go into today before work. Will def go tomorrow before work. Will probably buy one for the heck of it - see if it suits, if not then resell or whatever blah blah, I dunno. But some louvres can be the full window & half window? Not sure if BMWarehouse have full of half - didnt say...will find out anyway. If I do buy one I will put up photos.

They were the full window bogan ass XC Falcon style if i remember correctly

Would love some for my Cortina haha. Louvres are badass, when they are done right of course. Gotta have the right car/look to match :P

Would love some for my Cortina haha.

I thought these came as standard on all Cortinas from the Mark III onwards?

They look cheap & very flimsy. Had a look while I waited for the guy to find my oil filter.

I would not pay $50 for one, maybe $25 but not $50. Very thin plastic and looks like its been made by the thousands so they have done it with cheap crap plastic. Would easily rip (crack) if you were just a Tiny bit rough with it.

Edited by Shady