Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

The nerve of some people...

Driving along Tamaki Dr. this afternoon heading home from town I see a Toyota Cielo weaving between traffic without indicating where there are 2 lanes. I ended up ahead of him when we got the the single lane from the new Okahu Marina I chucked on cruise control going 50km/h, roads still wet and slippery from the day's rain.

Anyway this impatient retard tries to overtake me down the middle but sees a traffic island in the way so pulls back in, tries again and there is on-coming traffic so I'm like wtf at this stage already then this f*cking dumbass tries to undertake (terminology?) me on my left despite a corner coming up in 100 metres, by which time I'm getting f*cked off at this impatient idiot. He then pulls a u-turn and goes back the other way.

Yes, in retrospect I could've pulled over and let him pass but I didn't but his reaction to someone going the speed limit, despite the poor conditions was appalling.

There is nothing more pleasing than going 50 with some f**k wit behind you trying to overtake in ridiculous conditions.

my mate and i were driving along side each other on brougham street (2 lanes) and this silly honda boy over takes my mate using the car parks as a lane. Some people man, honestly.

A retard driving a Toyota Cielo? What did you expect................ common sense???????

There is nothing more pleasing than going 50 with some f**k wit behind you trying to overtake in ridiculous conditions.

Tis utter satisfaction ha.

A retard driving a Toyota Cielo? What did you expect................ common sense???????

Maybe just a bit ;)

Try having the same thing happen on a Sunday afternoon but repalce "Cielo" with BUS! It happened to me on Great South Rd in Greenlane just south of Market Road. The bus tried to undertake and when he saw there was car parked in front he just pulled out and almost took me out!

and before anyone askes - no there wasn't a bus lane.

Edited by zenetti

He sounds like an angry driver, as an angry driver I can translate what he did, you were in front of him, this would have made him angry to start with as he is king of the road and should have clearly been leading, then you decided you would set your cruise control, this is another mistake as it maintains a constant speed, nothing is more annoying than travelling at a constant speed, we constantly need to be speeding up and slowing down, whist focusing all energy on hating you he completely missed his turn and had to turn back, either way he got where he was going faster than anyone else and won the race, he will be with his mates wanking on about BMW drivers as we speak.

Either that or he has just last week stepped off a plane and was given a licence and a Toyota Celio and has still not adjusted to driving in NZ. He will be driving a Taxi next week.

*555 is your friend. Pull over to call of course.

Hands-free :) but it is apparently legal to call *555 whilst driving?

@Resident

I concur.

@Zenetti

Wow, unbelievable.

You know I was on the other side of a similar situation today. A guy in a passat in a 100KM/H zone doing 60 stepping on the brakes, accelerating back up and mucking around with something in his centre console instead of looking ahead. He was doing 60 and stepping on the brakes because he thought there was traffic still in front of him. I eventually got past and he obviously realised because he then stuck to my bumper.

I think in general NZ has a number incredibly awful drivers. Throw in the stress of an earthquake and constant aftershocks... A brilliant recipe.

(slightly off topic but also slightly on topic) - why are there so many different names for a Corolla?

I believe in different countries there are different names for the cars, so a Corolla in Singapore may be named differently to a Corolla in Taiwan, Japan etc.

lol funny how tailgaters get annoyed when u start driving slow LOL.. some of them start flashing their lights. which makes me wanna slow down even more :D

they pass you at blazing speed only to catch up to them at the stoplight LOL

Edited by Docile

Hands-free :) but it is apparently legal to call *555 whilst driving?

I think this too, they said on motorway patrol last week when some dude was spinning some story about his excuse for speeding they said if you are calling the police its an exception. thants my understanding anyway..

Try having the same thing happen on a Sunday afternoon but repalce "Cielo" with BUS! It happened to me on Great South Rd in Greenlane just south of Market Road. The bus tried to undertake and when he saw there was car parked in front he just pulled out and almost took me out!

and before anyone askes - no there wasn't a bus lane.

Buses are bad, many times they try to run me off into oncoming traffic when lanes are merging.

Buses are bullys of the road in auckland, I wonder if they have ever caused a crash by forcing cars to shift into oncoming traffic. They've given me a scare many times.

Buses are bullys of the road in auckland, I wonder if they have ever caused a crash by forcing cars to shift into oncoming traffic. They've given me a scare many times.

Had me very close in Dunedin,

Bus beside me, car in front and directly behind me, bus indicates and starts pulling over, I ended up with nowhere to go except the oncoming traffic lane, I ended up braking hard and pulling back into my lane about 4 cars behind where I had been.

He was just pulling into the bus depo so I went and complained at the office, they didn't seem to care though.

I think this too, they said on motorway patrol last week when some dude was spinning some story about his excuse for speeding they said if you are calling the police its an exception. thants my understanding anyway..

Not quite they said it was only ok to call 111 in an emergency while driving. I suppose it comes down to what you believe is an emergency

You are allowed to call *555 & 111 on your cellphone for any emergency while driving... the call is logged and an officer will not ticket you for this

A guy in a passat in a 100KM/H zone doing 60 stepping on the brakes, accelerating back up and mucking around with something in his centre console instead of looking ahead. He was doing 60 and stepping on the brakes because he thought there was traffic still in front of him. I eventually got past and he obviously realised because he then stuck to my bumper.

Sit on the horn when that happens ... the double beep does warrent for this type of retard.

I like the your sitting 3-4 cars back from someone falling asleep on a green arrow ... warrents a nice big 15 second long beep.

i love the people who do such idiotic things in 50 60 or 70 zones and 2 minutes later i pass them on the m way. i ussually sit on 108 figuri i am prolly going 102 actual.The impatients are prolly going 95.