Sign in to follow this  
Mark

"Mark's shelf o' free sh*t"

I'm making the move to Roto-vegas for work... so I'm cleaning out the garage. All stuff is free, but I will certainly accept donations to my "Lager relief fund" for the bigger stuff. :D

I'm not posting this stuff anywhere either. So come and get it.

post-2031-1285373322.jpg

On the first shelf we have...

- Working electric aerial. I think it's for an E30, but it's not the same as my broken pf/l one.

- E36 pf/l kidney grilles

- E36 rear ashtray, mechanism works.

- E30 pedal rubbers in OK nick.

post-2031-1285373361.jpg

I just realised how "Shady" this thread is... but I'll continue. <_< 2nd shelf...

- Leather conditioning wipes, kitten tyre black, Turtle wax black polish, Turtle Wax liquid claybar, Mothers Carnauba cleaner wax, RESERVED

Boston green touchup paint, Infinity Reference 4012i 4 inch 2-way speakers

post-2031-1285373753.jpg

Shelf 3: E36 handbrake mechanism, gaiter and handle.

Europlate holderGONE

post-2031-1285373863.jpg

Shelf 4, Wax Wizard orbital polisher/waxer. Not fast enough for polishing, but good for fast Mr Miyagi-style wax on, wax off. RESERVED

Shelf 5 - E36 europlate holder, for standard front bumper only, not M-sport version. GONE

The shelves are free too... come take 'em.

Other stuff,

E36 front bumper. Had just been resprayed Boston Green before I took it off. Comes with bumper trims too. GONE

E36 nosepanel, stonechipped but straight GONE

E30 pf/l front bumper. Painted crappily but nice and straight. Some trim there. RESERVED

post-2031-1285374265.jpg

Haven't started on the house yet... will post more stuff here as I find it.

Edited by _Mark_

What did you want Lucan... I can prob post some of the stuff if you pay for it.

Edited by _Mark_

E36 nose and kidney grills :P

Lucan, prob cheaper for you to find something up north TBH. Shipping will be a PITA on that nosepanel.

Swordfish... I'm off to work now, but you can pop round tomorrow, I'm in Merivale, just drop me a PM and we can work out a time.

Ok had a few PM's from people wanting me to post stuff... I'd like to see if anyone local would like this stuff first, I don't really have time to fart around packaging and mailing things, getting courier bags etc.

Sorry!

Can I have the wax wizard? I'm coming up to Christchurch next weekend.

Minter, I think I've still got your number. Will get in contact next weekend anyways.

buffer for me bro?

Edit: well thats f*cken awkward haha

Edited by _Matt_

Hey mate, if no one local wants the following, would you post it up to me?

Leather conditioning wipes, kitten tyre black, Turtle wax black polish, Turtle Wax liquid claybar, Mothers Carnauba cleaner wax

Or is that being greedy? :ph34r:

buffer for me bro?

Edit: well thats f*cken awkward haha

Rofl, if you want it you can have it, I didn't really need it :P

Hey Mikey, wanna grab me a spare front bumper if you have room? and any trim Mark wants to get rid of, could use a straight bumper for the 4 door, would be great for off car fiberglass kit work I am planning too.

While you are at it, sneak into his room and steal back the rear spoiler I sold him a few months back, trust me to sell it then buy another E30

I'm kidding Mark, just gonna pull the wing completely off the 4 door most likely

Hey Mikey, wanna grab me a spare front bumper if you have room? and any trim Mark wants to get rid of, could use a straight bumper for the 4 door, would be great for off car fiberglass kit work I am planning too.

While you are at it, sneak into his room and steal back the rear spoiler I sold him a few months back, trust me to sell it then buy another E30

I'm kidding Mark, just gonna pull the wing completely off the 4 door most likely

Can do Dave, If it will fit of course.

Mark Mark Mark, how dare you leave Chch. I hope you have passed on all BMW knowledge to _Matt_ before leaving so we can keep up the fantastic standard of cleanliness started by yourself in Chch. When do you leave ?

p.s. Tomorrow/Today is Sunday will you be around? I'll give you a text first to be sure.

Edited by Jeddy

OK so...

- E30 bumper and Wax Wizard to Mike.

- Dad's got the cleaning products.

- Jed, yep I'm around today just give me a text.

EDIT.

- Paul has reserved the E36 bumper and nosepanel and touch up paint.

- Yuen, got your PM... if the stuff you're after hasn't gone in the next couple of days I'll send it up to you.

Edited by _Mark_

am I invisible Mark? your brother wants the buffer haha.