Sign in to follow this  
dbkiwi

E30 M3 now $29,999

still needs to come down a bit more. Its to high compared to what they are going for overseas, back in 2008 I saw a E30 M3 (road going) go for $12000 in NZ.

edit - Someone needs to bring a whole lot of these into the country to crash the market again ^_^

Edited by Jamez

LHD they way it's meant to be?!?

IMO it's 20k if that, well, that's what I'd be prepared to pay if I was in the market say. Definitely the right colour though.

I thought you wanted one?

I did! But couldn't find the right one for me. I picked up a great E30 M325i which I'm very happy with :) What are you driving now?

Seen that alwell was going to post up =D

More pics of it would be nice also.

I could be wrong, but I think that might be Dylan's old car? He is a member on this site.

Dylan's one was advertised with these people before he bought it, although I am not sure if he bought it from them.

Also Dylans had LM's when he sold and they look like 17" BBS RS on this one. I think they are importers, as they often have a new stock of M3s, M6s and other 80's supercars.

Edited by AJ_D

The white M3 was sold ages ago. I believe it is Dylan's old one. The M6 has been advertised for a long time, just old pics.

^^ "Seems like a waste of my time"

What is it about 80s cars that make quotes from Lock Stock spring to mind.

There is a great shot of their showroom on one of the ads - 2 door Cossie, E30 M3, M6 and classic 911, hmm - "how much do you want for the whole lot mate?" If only.

Of the three E30 M3s on TradeMe for the last while this is the best by far, and now also the cheapest. Watching the market with keen interest...

LHD they way it's meant to be?!?

They weren't made in RHD (1 or 2 specials being the possible exceptions)

They weren't made in RHD (1 or 2 specials being the possible exceptions)

My fail. So they didn't sell them new in NZ RHD? Driven a Mustang LHD from CHCH to Dunedin ages ago, but damn it was horrible. Just can't get used to it.

off the top of my head i believe there were 6 RHD nz new e30 m3s. the rest have either been imported and converted, or left LHD

All the NZ-new E30 M3s were imported into the country (brand new) and converted to RHD. All E30 M3s were LHD out of the factory.

The BMW engineering team refused to produce a RHD version as there was no way to get the steering column through to the rack without affecting the exhaust headers, reducing power, or moving the brake pedal without affecting the braking dynamics. The whole weight distribution of the car, with the engine slanted over, is set up around having a driver in the left hand seat as well.

Any E30 M3s that are now RHD have been converted after leaving the factory and as such are no longer original, which combined with the fact that very few countries drive on the left, has a negative effect on the collectability of the car and hence it's value.

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top