Sign in to follow this  
nickchin1308

Bimmersport Gran Turismo 5 Multiplayer

I am pretty dissapointed in the game really. If they had spent more time making you be able to turn every car into a race car instead of making those useless pieces of sh*t cars like the yaris and all of those sub 50hp cars, it would be a much,much better game.

haha yep :) bf nam, 2142, bf2, bfBC2 and cod 4, mw2

I thought I recognised the name( -Sila- ,etc right?), I play BFBC2 and the new Nam but started with BF1942 and then the subsequent titles (expect 2142), What's your gaming handle _Matt_?

My gaming name is snow* (I'm a grumpy cnut ingame, but was a bit of a fiend in BF192)

haha yep :) bf nam, 2142, bf2, bfBC2 and cod 4, mw2

haha, small world...

I'm |)ev1ant, remember me?

oga. <<DC>> etc?

http://bf2s.com/player/90465392/

Haven't played for years! the bimmer is the new time waster :)

Edited by _Matt_

yea, we were in oga. together.

I was kicked out, I think cos I was only like 15 and rather immature haha. Geno didn't like me.

22 now. Those were the days.

Havn't played much yet, up to level 13 I think, personal highlight so far would be getting gold in the Combi race. Has anyone passed the Lotus Elise top gear one? Christ it is hard even with the ability to adjust the throttle I don't know how you guys do it with a controller...

just managed to gold it with a controller :)

the controller nearly ended up through the tv a couple of times though lol

mine: http://bf2s.com/player/43410736/

hvnt played in years lol..

just waiting for bf3 to come out :) atm wasting time on gt5 and a bit of BC2. new maps :)

how do i get new maps on BC2? those frickn vip codes are fake. i've made a new acc NACHO-DOBIE got bored and wanted to start from lvl 0 again lol

Hmm so I'm at level 36 A-spec and level 28 B-Spec. This game is fantashtich.

A few random pics! I haven't been in photo mode that much, but it sure it detailed..

Racing online with one of my best friends, who lives in sydney, with a PS3 bluetooth headset is the duck's nuts. Like skype, but with drifting:

post-1573-1296530652.jpg

post-1573-1296530675.jpg

Yeah I'm in the S15 RM... We rock out the hachirokus too.

Made a sweet trade for an X1 at Level 28, traded a Mitsi I-concept (13k worth of car, rare though).

It flies:

post-1573-1296530800.jpg

And rolls:

post-1573-1296530824.jpg

It's impossible to do Suzuka in the Vettel challenge to get my own X1 while using a controller, not worth the frustration to me. So a wheel will come soon..

post-1573-1296530903.jpg

2nd car I bought, way too fun ^

post-1573-1296530952.jpg

The detail in the premium cars is insane. I've zoomed in on writing like 'made in germany' on the inside of the taillights. Here is a chromed R8.

If anyone wants to trade for chrome paints/X1's (I have a few)/anything or join some online racing send a friend request: Incary.

Wow level 36 is pretty good. I'm up to 29, got gold in all A spec events, so now just waiting for weekly online events, since I don't really have time to play endurance races. Shame there isn't a save option for endurance, can't imagine too many people doing 24hr races.

I too was expecting endurance races with save points.. But alas, no.

Can't wait to get to level 40. Going to run the Nurb 24 hour in less than saaaay 40 hours.

*whistle*

It's impossible to do Suzuka in the Vettel challenge to get my own X1 while using a controller, not worth the frustration to me. So a wheel will come soon..

Ugh that's bad news. I'm at level 29 and am hanging out for the X1 but will be guttered if the controller isn't precise enough. Nascar is a son of a bitch with just the controller.

I'm still very uninspired by B-spec mode.

I'm still very uninspired by B-spec mode.

Yeah B spec drivers are a bit hopeless till they reach around level 15, but after that you can just start the race and leave'em to it and go do something else.

With B-spec, do you guys find better to start with a angry driver or a cool driver? My cool driver seems to be winning more than my angry one despite lower level but driving same car same race.

Level 24 A spec and 5 B spec at the mo. If anyone want to add me, I am SpikeyLemon.

lets have a nurburg night!! street cars only :) with HP limit and weight :)

Edited by Docile

With B-spec, do you guys find better to start with a angry driver or a cool driver? My cool driver seems to be winning more than my angry one despite lower level but driving same car same race.

Level 24 A spec and 5 B spec at the mo. If anyone want to add me, I am SpikeyLemon.

At the beginning cool drivers are easier to manage and will drive better, but once they level up to 10+ hot drivers seem to be better.

post-2949-1296591363.jpg

Edited by Simke

can anyone lend me a pre 70's sports car that can win the b spec historical cup on cote d azur... cant beat the chapparal cheat car...

up for nurb tonight? :) street cars only :)

Nurburgring sounds good. I would take responsibility for creating the server, but living in a house with only 1 hdtv I can't guarantee I'll be on.

Someone who definitely can make it care to take responsibility?

Password= bs ?????

I am quite happy to act as server. What time should we say? Tomorrow at 9pm?

Sweet I'd be keen for an online race sometime, but might not make it tomorrow. Add me - Simke11

have the game and have online, but i dont know how to use it lol someone give me step by step?

do it 930 tomorrow and ill be there?? i finish work at 9 and i get home 15 mins later ha.

Anything goes as long as its BMW? i dunno do whatever i have a lot of cars and have money to throw something together if i cant find something ha

Go to the garage and set any cars that you want to use online as "favourite"

Then go to "Open Lounge" at the top left

Tomorrow, I'll (or whoever) open a room and post the room number up, you can then enter it to join the room.