Sign in to follow this  
nickchin1308

Bimmersport Gran Turismo 5 Multiplayer

nurb ring, 400hp sports soft tyres, no race cars :)

Can we use race cars if they are under hp limit ? :P I just got e46 320 touring car that has "only" 320hp and haven't really driven it yet :P

haha ive got that too. corners like a train so cheap. we'll see how it goes.

add me up guys dazz005

I am gonna go out for dinner (Chinese New Year), might not be back in time to host/start, but will definitely join in for a drive. See you all later!

sweet someone call it bimmersport or something or ill never find it lol im a total noob to the online gaming thing!!

I reckon everyone uses the same car.

e92 M3 - that way anyone who doesn't have it (criminal offence not to!) can easily buy it from the dealer, rather than nominating a BMW that isn't for sale from the dealer.

Sports soft tyres + all drive train, suspension and transmission mods allowed? No engine mods or weight reduction allowed.

Thoughts?

I reckon everyone uses the same car.

e92 M3 - that way anyone who doesn't have it (criminal offence not to!) can easily buy it from the dealer, rather than nominating a BMW that isn't for sale from the dealer.

Sports soft tyres + all drive train, suspension and transmission mods allowed? No engine mods or weight reduction allowed.

Thoughts?

Sounds good

open BMW = win :D lets face it.. we all already have a BMW or ten in the garage :D

So, No Body/Chassis, Engine, Intake, Exhaust and Turbo mod allowed. Yes?

One make race with same power rating. This should be interesting....

Is the race still on? I can't find the room....

Couple more pics, up to Level 37/33 now. 40 for A or B spec is sooooooo far away still.

Posted Image

Neeeeeooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm (plane noise)

Posted Image

And the Daytona race of the NASCAR championship can GET FUC.KED. What a sh*t form of racing. Yes that's me a billion meters in the air after getting spun out by the crap AI for the tenth time.

Ok I have recalculated the height there, was way off..

It's at least 1 billion and 46 meters from the ground.

how have you got so far up the levels? I'm not good enough/too impatient to do some of the harder special events and there dont seem to be many races left. Seasonal events get pretty good XP but last time i checked there wasnt any new ones to do. NASCAR stuff is really frustrating with only controller

New seasonal events are up now, more races (12), but XP and credit payout is much lower, although now you can repeat seasonal event races to get XP and credits again.

how have you got so far up the levels? I'm not good enough/too impatient to do some of the harder special events and there dont seem to be many races left. Seasonal events get pretty good XP but last time i checked there wasnt any new ones to do. NASCAR stuff is really frustrating with only controller

Lol people are still playing this! I gave up after a few weeks… when it come down to how much life you wanted to waist in front of a TV, it’s just so monotonous and a complete waist of time.

The game requires no skill just an ability to sit on your ars for long amounts of time.

May dust her off in winter but I’ll be f**ked if im going to do any endurance races.

it is winter here. and i play it once a week for an hour or so. I opened up endurances races yesterday, and my thoughts exactly - f**k that

it is winter here. and i play it once a week for an hour or so. I opened up endurances races yesterday, and my thoughts exactly - f**k that

Do endurance races in B spec... let the man drive the car for you haha

how have you got so far up the levels?

Posted this sneaky link 2 pages ago :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRH3BHOi_IE

I can send you an X1 if you like for it. I don't have the time to play it properly anymore, lazt summer nights are almost over, got to level 28 and then started doing that ^

I WANT THE PLATINUM TROPHY!

The lengthy load time doesn't help really. I am contemplating a SSD upgrade for the PS3, $169 for 40GB SSD.

Who's gonna do a Nurburgring 24 hour in A-spec really?

The lengthy load time doesn't help really.

Who's gonna do a Nurburgring 24 hour in A-spec really?

Ever play GT4? The load times were longer for races, and the same length as getting into the garage/changing cars/changing car settings. Those were paaaaainful. GT5 is bliss (just changed into a differrent car in under 10 seconds) compared to say MGS4.

www.gtplanet.com has many many people who have done 24 hour races, alone or with friends. I myself did the Nurb 24hr in GT4 over 3 days, was a rollercoaster of emotion.

Lol people are still playing this! I gave up after a few weeks… when it come down to how much life you wanted to waist in front of a TV, it’s just so monotonous and a complete waist of time.

The game requires no skill just an ability to sit on your ars for long amounts of time.

May dust her off in winter but I’ll be f**ked if im going to do any endurance races.

Was just thinking the exact same thing Graham!!

When I bought it, I gave it a thrash for a solid 3 or 4 days and played it occasionally for a few weeks.

I think when you’re a teenager or a bit younger with less responsibility or no life you can afford to play games endlessly.

I have 4 reasonably new games for PS3/360 that I have only played for a couple of hours, because of being old and too busy :(

just picked up TDU2, anyone else here have it and keen to do some boy racing around Hawaii?

Getting very close.

Posted Image

And goddamn too many people think this is a racing game. It's a console based driving 'simulator'. (Mind you it's quite accurate to real life)

It's about collecting and hammering your favorite car on the track of your choice, with the actual 'races' only there to get you money for the next car.

Play online, it's f**king amazing when you get a good race going.

Current favorite: Raybrig NSX GT500 around the ring, full stock, 6min40, could do 3-5 seconds better max with controller.

Was bored today. Did the Grand valley endurance race with an AW11 MR2. Couple of hours sitting on ass for $150k and a stink honda.

Bitter :D

Favourite cars are the Aw11, and the Caterham 7. Took lots of tweaking to get em right, probably why they rule :D

Anyone else got the TVR speed 6? Something about its handling is broken, its really odd. Understeers like a dog and does some really quirky things.

Edited by Jacko

I have a Griffith 500 and the Speed 12, both very odd handling and understeer A LOT. Then when you give it some gas exiting a corner and tail will get loose; when I try to give it opposite lock, it then tank slapping until I lost it and do 3x 360s on me. I pretty much gave up on the Speed 12 (it was as bad as I remembered since GT2) and I had a rear spoiler on the 500 with some camber/toe adjustment made it better.

M3 CSL and M3 GTR Street car are nice, McLaren F1 race car is awesome, also tuned up a 700hp Ford SVT F150 that out run the Ferrari just for kicks. I love the Caterham Fireblade, 12000 rpm red-line and under 400kg, possibly the lightest car in the game except for the karts. Discovered that Bugatti Veyron is useless on a track, Jay Leno tank car is a joke, all F1 cars are insanely good but insanely difficult to master. It's a game with unlimited playability as long as you see it as a race/driving simulator and NOT as a driving "game".

Playing online is awesome especially when you find someone of similar skill level that does NOT bump you off the track at the first corner. Have not had a good game for a while.

I also love the Honda S2000 and started a collection of the thing for every variation in the game (Mugen, Type-V, LM, Race, etc...). Anyone doing something similar? (maybe for a different car?)

Anyone else got the TVR speed 6? Something about its handling is broken, its really odd. Understeers like a dog and does some really quirky things.

speed 6 cerbera the damn thing understeers like hell. put the settings to make it oversteer and still understeers.

speed 12 is the same LOL.

the TVR T350c is good too and the tuscan speed 6 - can race modify.

ever since the performance points came in, online racing has been close. well in a good room with good drivers. have got a replay of me missing out on 1st by .001 sec. hahaha

they needs some DLC cars. i want an e30 m3

ive got all the s2ks, and most of the nsx. just missing out on the takata nsx.

edit:

spikey if you see a host from aussie called nutz i recommend it.,dats usually where I race. good host and street cars only racing and PP limited. usualy around 500 - 600 pp.

Edited by Docile