Sign in to follow this  
nickchin1308

Bimmersport Gran Turismo 5 Multiplayer

Docile - Yup still keen but I cant send the chrome line car, come sup with a message - You cannot give this car to friend.

Sent ya a msg on GT5, anything else your keen to swap for?

Are the BMW’s in GT5 absolute sh*t or is it just me? They are just so boring. Has anyone got a E46 CSL yet? Im waiting for that to redeem BMW’s in the game.

Tell you what needs to be had, the AMG SLS. Yea baby.

I still think this game is bloody average after all these years….yet im drawn back to it for the occasional 120m session of ridiculously easy races and impossibly hard challenges.

Only a complete Ninja could pass the Loab Rally School final Challenge with gold’s, I have one Silver and one bronze and the final race is just imposable.

Edited by resident know it all

yeah bro get the CSL and tune it. Perfect weight / power balance for the tighter courses.

I'm loving that car.

jacko: all gud. wat other cars u wanna trade?

im holding out on the silver e46 road going GTR. ive got the GTR race car atm. eats up ther GT cars LOL.

edit: oh and the damn monaro is a beast. my lambo got left behind by 9 secs and i thought i was doing good....

Edited by Docile

flatmate just got an HD tv ps3 and gt5 today. cant wait till after work to give it a jam!

yeah bro get the CSL and tune it. Perfect weight / power balance for the tighter courses.

I'm loving that car.

Agree, used it to get all golds in Schwarzwald League B in Extreme events last night, lots of fun around Nurburgring.

Edited by Simke

I got the Z4 M coupe, and its nice, not fast but it feels really good to drive, mind u im playing on a 55" LCD and the G27 steering wheel setup, so any car in the game is fun to drive really.

Are the BMW’s in GT5 absolute sh*t or is it just me? They are just so boring. Has anyone got a E46 CSL yet? Im waiting for that to redeem BMW’s in the game.

Tell you what needs to be had, the AMG SLS. Yea baby.

I still think this game is bloody average after all these years….yet im drawn back to it for the occasional 120m session of ridiculously easy races and impossibly hard challenges.

Only a complete Ninja could pass the Loab Rally School final Challenge with gold’s, I have one Silver and one bronze and the final race is just imposable.

Had the CSL M3, Meh its heavy and a bit of a slug. Carbon wizzbangs cant make up for excessive lardassness

Sold it when I got the road going GTR which is way cooler, in black ;) The caterham 7 fireblade is awesome fun when supercharged too.

If you wanna swap 2002 turbo for M3 GTR im keen docile.

I agree, its f-ing good game, but its not 5 years in the making good. Races are easy, some of the special races stuff is just stupidly hard though. I owned GT2 rallying, Gt5 rally are way too tough, borderline impossible.

And the top gear challenges totally suck balls, frustrating & boring. Coming in 2nd after two careful laps of not touching any other car only to get tapped by the muppet AI 400m from the finish, and then spinning out, is no fun.

Anyone want the Red toyota super car that looks boss as? The one that used to caine in gt4, cant remember the model, im over GT5, its so boring once u get the bugatti u just win everything by at least 10seconds, so anyone want some rally cars, ive also got a proper 787B not the stealth one

Are all you people who are bored with it driving it with a wheel with no driver aids and traction control on?

lol dats y u play online. <400hp or <250hp max damage and penalty hhahah sports tyres and no driving aid.

oh i challenge ur bugatti !!

Edited by Docile

lol dats y u play online. <400hp or <250hp max damage and penalty hhahah sports tyres and no driving aid.

oh i challenge ur bugatti !!

U realllly want to race my bugatti?! Or my GT One Toyota? And yeah i use a wheel with no lines or anything like that, but its just piss easy, might buy need for speed now

my m3 GTR race car destroys anything <700. my other race cars destroys all other cars :)

my GTR eats super cars for snacks :) or my tommykaira

anyone got the escudo yet?

Im pretty sure nothing can beat the bugatti, especially when u get it tuned like mine so it handles as well as it gets from 0-100 haha

Anyone got that super dooper car yet

the GT5 ultimate car thing

The X1...

You unlock the vettel challenges at level 35 i think or around there.

Heres the Nurb 4min video

someone might have asked this already but whats the best bet to get money quickly? I keep buying cars that I dont need to progress in the game just because they're cool

The X1...

You unlock the vettel challenges at level 35 i think or around there.

Heres the Nurb 4min video

I thought that was on fast forward, but the timer is ticking along normally!

I love how it accelerates past 400kph like it's nothing

someone might have asked this already but whats the best bet to get money quickly? I keep buying cars that I dont need to progress in the game just because they're cool

Like Mike said above I'm doing the same just bought a R32 Golf and a Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR 08.

but using the dodge to race in the daytona winning 17k and saving money to tune it up. atm its 900+bhp.

Was going to buy either a Ute or old classic car to finish off some beginer races.

any1 thats already high up help with tips etc? im already lvl 16 Aspec and 9Bspec