Sign in to follow this  
nickchin1308

Bimmersport Gran Turismo 5 Multiplayer

Anyone got a good car for doing the historic racing event, without 20 million dollareo?

Best ive come up with is the 74 countach, can stay ahead of everything but the chapperel 2J vacuum cleaner thing, which eats everything for breakfast... Should be banned from GT5 too :D

Anyone got a good car for doing the historic racing event, without 20 million dollareo?

Best ive come up with is the 74 countach, can stay ahead of everything but the chapperel 2J vacuum cleaner thing, which eats everything for breakfast... Should be banned from GT5 too :D

Buy challenger rt '70 from dealership, change oil, race modify it in gt auto, buy all upgrades and racing softs. With a bit of luck you'll win, but won't be easy. Thats how I've done it.

The toyota 7 nails that race series. Just skip it and do some Seasonal Events to unlock the next set of races and carry on, later on down the track you'll find that damn Toymota.

Just hit Level 40 A and B-Spec today. Sikkkkkoooooo

I haven't played this in a while, what are seasonal events?

Special races with pre-set limitations for you to join and play. They come and go in 2-3 week periods and replaced by new ones.

high prize races - 1 mil, hundred thousands etc, time trial comp etc.

O.k, i'm listening, how do i get them, never come across them, i am only on lvl 27 however

Gotta update to 1.05(?) its on the main "home" screen along with the online car dealer thing and all the other icons.

Or go online for that GTR/SS7 glitch thing to earn multi-million dollars and hundreds of thousands experience in 20 minutes.

Gotta update to 1.05(?) its on the main "home" screen along with the online car dealer thing and all the other icons.

Ah ok, i've only just got the internets at my home recently, might have a look at the GT5 online scene.

Or go online for that GTR/SS7 glitch thing to earn multi-million dollars and hundreds of thousands experience in 20 minutes.

What does that involve?

they fixed it already with the new patch

Well i attempted to upgrade to 1.06 or something like that, but was taking far too long, like if i left it all night it might be done in the morning, is this right? Still have plenty of internet left too.

since u prob didnt have the massive 500 meg patch. probably is normal as it would need to update those features as well.

since u prob didnt have the massive 500 meg patch. probably is normal as it would need to update those features as well.

O.k, so is it worth doing this?

^ Yup, the online seasonal races are better than the normal A spec ones.

^ Yup, the online seasonal races are better than the normal A spec ones.

Is the online scene anygood?

it has a lot of new features than your version probably don't have. you can have individual gear ratio access, weight ballast, power restriction etc.. oh and you cant go online and race without the new patch. so i say yep yep

I've lived my whole life without racing etc online so might give it ago, if my PS3 doesn't burn itself out from downloading the new version.

Well after doing the 14 hour update on GT5 it has made the game a lot better, i've completed all the seasonal events to date, (have to wait till next month for new ones), so my question is, where are the endurance races? Do they exsist?

Well after doing the 14 hour update on GT5 it has made the game a lot better, i've completed all the seasonal events to date, (have to wait till next month for new ones), so my question is, where are the endurance races? Do they exsist?

Endurance races are unlocked when you reach level 30. Once you get to 30 they'll appear in A spec events.

I googled it, level 25 is when they start, i can no longer do any more a spec races (no fast cars) so will have to wait till the seasonal events renew themselves to get to lvl 25, i'm on 24.8 too :wacko:

E: How does the "loaning cars to friends" thing work? Does anyone have a GT, Le Mans type car to loan me to help complete the A spec races, maybe even one of those Formula Gran Turismos??? Internet high five up for grabs.

Edited by Greg.

Yeah man, add me, Incary. I'll hop on now and share some LMP cars. Do the Dream Car Champonship, 10 laps of Indy, for the quickest way to get to Level 25.

You go to the Profile tab on the left and select, what will be in this case, my name, then the shared cars will be there.

Sorry was taking a break from it, unsure on how do add people as friends, i'man online GT noob.

E: Ha i figured it out. Added.

Edited by Greg.