Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

really brings together the back end on the E30s dont they, i think they look the best on them, but then im a bit biased to E30s :P

these look awesome, will definitely be interested if ordering again. :)

keep and eye out in around 8 weeks time

keep and eye out in around 8 weeks time

can i place my order now and pay for it just to be sure that i dont miss out? or best wait till then?

either way im keen

can i place my order now and pay for it just to be sure that i dont miss out? or best wait till then?

either way im keen

yes you could if you want. i havent and wont be setting a date yet though, having only just done a round.

Thanks, I was wondering if they might attract some closer inspection if i didn't have the stickers on? Or can you get NZ issued plates that are plain as well? That way it would only be the font that is different.

Cheers

Mike

It's not about the stickers. It's the fact that the font is different and that the only plates legal in NZ are those issued by Licensys.

Andy, do you know why the plates aren't "Black" Almost a dark navy blue..

Are we up for another round team? 15 orders to get this going

Are we up for another round team? 15 orders to get this going

I'm down for another set!

okay i just reopened the account etc so post up and PM me your addresses etc. Will edit the first post as well to get ready for new batch of orders.

Remember that if it doesnt reach the amount of sets needed i will refund all of you, its a seperate account just for bimmersport so it wont go anywhere. that said, its less hassle for all of us if you can pay when you order so people dont miss the boat. if payment is not on time your left behind. luckily i have never had to do this in the past, must be over 15 batches now??

I will close ordering on Monday week (1st) which means you have a week to get in on this. I will be sending the order on Tuesday the 2nd, so you will have to pay before 10pm on Monday night or you will miss out.

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

If you get the required amount I will be in for a few.

If you order on the 2nd what is the date we could expect to receive them?

Usually 7-10 days sometimes more, sometimes less based on freight efficiency and order size I suppose!

Ha I ordered my plates a few months back, had them on for about a week then the northern motorway Police confiscated them for being illegal. I figured the different font of the '0' was the main giveaway.

You able to get them in a font closer to on NZ plates?

i place the order, takes about 3-4 business days to get to me, then i will pack them and redirect them the day i recieve them and send on overnight courier the next day. so all up about 7-10 days yep

Ha I ordered my plates a few months back, had them on for about a week then the northern motorway Police confiscated them for being illegal. I figured the different font of the '0' was the main giveaway.

You able to get them in a font closer to on NZ plates?

dont mean to put anyone off

my plate has number 4 on it and looks very different.. and im in the northern mt way alot..

are they really that strict on the plates looking a little different..? anyone else experience

Posted Image

from plates.co.nz

Posted Image

Edited by slasH

I would rather you started a separate thread for the legality discussion (as if Bimmersport really needs another one mind you......), so this one can be kept tidy for people's orders and communication of logistics etc without getting messy.

Thanks!

right im cancelling this. noone has put any orders through or paid. will try again some other time.

cheers

ive had a cop check over my car a little bit ago, after talking to him turned out he was the sargent, and knew his way round the laws of cars quite a bit, he didnt say anything about them being illegal but said they looked good haha. just my 2 cents for those epople worried.

also have a few plates we want ordered, 2 frames and 3 different plates here

Ok ill open this up then again! get your orders in. Im in for two sets as well actually. Lets say in before Monday 26th so payment must be in on or before Monday night, preferably by Friday please. Will update first post accordingly

may not be necessary, but here is a Sunday bump

since these are made to order, does that mean we could have 7 letters? its gonna be a pure "just for the fun of it plate" but just curious to see if theyll make it