Sign in to follow this  
KillerX

Some photos from the Show and Shine

Just a couple of photos from the Show and Shine post-2483-1296431033.jpgpost-2483-1296431055.jpgpost-2483-1296431065.jpgpost-2483-1296431076.jpgpost-2483-1296431085.jpg post-2483-1296431100.jpg

post-2483-1296431390.jpg

The E30 rego BRL205 looks amazing so does LPC and Tristrans 530i what level tint is that?, very tastefully modded that car and the E24 where was that hiding?

Keep them coming.

Edited by E39KiwiTouring

Yeah I loved the E24. Best example around. I liked how it had a factory boost controller by the handbrake.

And after seeing it I am not sure if I want to build a B10 or a B7S for the open class now.

There was some amazing cars there today. So many beautifully presented cars in all forms.

Does make me laugh that Ray needed to enlist 5 drivers just so he could get all his toys to the meet. And he still had to leave the two wagons at home. Hahaha.

Good to meet more of you too.

Edited by driftit

Awesome turnout, good work, that 6 series Alpina is that genuine or replica?

Yellow 5 series ...

that 6 series Alpina is that genuine or replica?

Genuine, only one in the Southern Hemisphere. One of only 9 left in the world apparently.

Edited: My bad

Edited by AJ_D

Genuine, only one in the Southern Hemisphere. One of only 15 left in the world apparently.

No it was #18 of a total of 30 built. There is only 9 examples known to still exist worldwide. Only one in Southern Hemisphere.

yes great turn out , good to meet and see so many .

some very well presented cars there .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The E30 rego BRL205 looks amazing so does LPC and Tristrans 530i what level tint is that?, very tastefully modded that car and the E24 where was that hiding?

Keep them coming.

35% tint. Darkest legal. Looks way darker in photos :)

Damn PRC internet restrictions! more BS posts please

use a proxy?

Good turn out, I think I ended up registering 45 cars, and there were atleast 15 that didn't register.

Good also to put names to faces. Sorry April for leading the wrong way, should have said we weren't heading to the beach!

Good turn out, I think I ended up registering 45 cars, and there were atleast 15 that didn't register.

Good also to put names to faces. Sorry April for leading the wrong way, should have said we weren't heading to the beach!

Ohhh I was wondering who you were!

Can't believe i missed it, car's are looking well good.

Blackie, your car is ridiculous, stance is looking well good bruv.

Chur

Edited by FleXturE

Looks like a very good turn out. I will have to try and dig up photos of the last euro meet we had. Just one question why does just about every e30 have a m/// badge in the front grill?

Looks like a very good turn out. I will have to try and dig up photos of the last euro meet we had. Just one question why does just about every e30 have a m/// badge in the front grill?

Looks kewl? :unsure: