Sign in to follow this  
KillerX

Some photos from the Show and Shine

Looks like a very good turn out. I will have to try and dig up photos of the last euro meet we had. Just one question why does just about every e30 have a m/// badge in the front grill?

Instant 50hp like a Type R sticker on a Honda :P

No it was #18 of a total of 30 built. There is only 9 examples known to still exist worldwide. Only one in Southern Hemisphere.

I remember one of my M6 mates from Melbourne contact me about this car a few years ago. It was for sale in Japan for a ridiculously cheap price, and my friend deliberated as he wasn't sure whether it was genuine. Evidently one of Gerry H's associates originally organised to have this car shipped to NZ. Not sure exactly what happened next, but his associate decided to pull out of the deal, and Gerry got to buy it at a price below NZ -new M635csi levels.

He has done some work on this car but the acquisiton of this vehicle was a very smart investment. In the UK, there have been a few for sale in recent years for 30k + pounds. In this condition, this car is worth some seriously big euros in continental Europe too.

I too love this car. Would probably prefer one in dark blue- but gee that is ridiculous, try getting one!

Looks kewl? :unsure:

I figured maybe it was just a trim badge on NZ cars if they had the sport package. Over here we only had 318i/is and 325i/is

He has done some work on this car but the acquisiton of this vehicle was a very smart investment. In the UK, there have been a few for sale in recent years for 30k + pounds. In this condition, this car is worth some seriously big euros in continental Europe too.

Gerry was saying today hes already turned down a 6 figure EU to a private investor. He was saying its the last in this guys collection hes missing.

A very very nice car.

nice to see my dads mini into the photos :D

Actually sad to see that mine only made it into the background of the photos :(

nice to see my dads mini into the photos :D

Actually sad to see that mine only made it into the background of the photos :(

Haha yours isn't the only one! No one seemed to go near my corner.

Gerry was saying today hes already turned down a 6 figure EU to a private investor. He was saying its the last in this guys collection hes missing.

A very very nice car.

Hi there, yes you are right. I was reading the dialogue between Gerry and some guy in Switzerland on some E24 or Alpina forum awhile back. Sure enough, it was a 6 figure offer too - some thing like 50-60,000 Euros.

Insane.

From an aesthetic point of view, I am not a huge fan of the older style big rubber spoiler that sits on the boot. Prefer the later design.

I remember one of my M6 mates from Melbourne contact me about this car a few years ago. It was for sale in Japan for a ridiculously cheap price, and my friend deliberated as he wasn't sure whether it was genuine. Evidently one of Gerry H's associates originally organised to have this car shipped to NZ. Not sure exactly what happened next, but his associate decided to pull out of the deal, and Gerry got to buy it at a price below NZ -new M635csi levels.

I too love this car. Would probably prefer one in dark blue- but gee that is ridiculous, try getting one!

30k pounds would be what this car would owe him no doubt... I know the paint and body work alone would have not come cheap. Beautiful car.

I figured maybe it was just a trim badge on NZ cars if they had the sport package. Over here we only had 318i/is and 325i/is

M Badge was on the M325i's and obviously the M3's had an M Badge also.. you can just order them through BMW though.

Has anyone got any pictures of my wife’s car, the TTEETT 328ci half pictured bellow I spent the best part of 12 hours detailing it and didn’t take any photo’s… funny a few of my car popped up and I haven’t cleaned it for weeks.

I would like to thank Mothers again for the wax attack kit, shame we didn’t get a photo of the winner with his prize.

Good turn out and a good level of detail on some of the cars, was surprised with some of the winners, may have come down to personal taste from the judges rather than actually quality on some cars.

Posted Image

Some from me ... bloody hard to get the angles with every jammed in carparks .. but some of what I did get.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tourings are so last year.

Nice looking car too!

Any pictures of the 328CI would be much appreciated guys! Must remember my camera next time.

apexapparel@xtra.co.nz

Just a couple of photos from the Show and Shine

post-2483-1296431100.jpg

Which car had the M88 motor in it? It's not from the Alpina is it, I can't see a snail or plumbing? Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

That was Brents 535i. The Picture was confusing.

BRL205 is definately my cup of tea, love it.

Your coupe is looking real nice too Brian looks like some dollars spent manual as now, like the all over black look except the wheels.

Who were those winners again?

Ive got some photos which ill put up tonight after work.

EYT156 - so clean and staunch. any rotary e30's??

The car with rego TWISTD is an E30 rotary